Read if you want

!!!!!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  It was a beautiful night to spend with someone special.   "Look oppa! a shooting star! quick! make a wish" You quickly said after pointing at the fast star and quickly closed your eyes, making a wish   'I wish that Jessica-unnie would change'    "Oh" Jin closed his eyes and made a wish   'I wish I could feel the love or return the same feelings i have for you'   .....   "So what did you wish?" Both of you said at the same time   "No you first"    "Jinx"   "you/ladies first"    "Ugh okay.. I wished that sica-unnie would change"You bluntly said   "and you?" you said a little lost   "Uhm. I think it's time to tell you that.... I Love You you - ah. Ever since our bond became so close that I realize I was falling for you. It's fine if we stay as friends but please don't distance yourself from me. It'll hurt. I'll give you a few days to sort out your feelings and after a few days, you'll let me know what you feel towards me" Jin sincerely confessed and smiled sadly, knowing that you still have a special someone inside your broken, shattered heart   "O-okay then oppa" You said, caught off-guard   "Let's get you home. It's getting late" Jin awkwardly said while scratching his not-so-itchy-neck   "Nae" You said and walked with him to his car *** "Good Night you " Jin sweetly said   "Night Jin oppa" You shyly said and went inside your penthouse, confused of your feelings to Jin and Jessica   "My oh my" ***   A few days later...   "
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter