Final

Just one kiss

Kikwang came to his dorm back seeing no one is there except his lovely Dongwoon.

'Hyung, you back.' Dongwoon said happily.

'Yeah, why're you happy?' Kikwang asked nervously.

'I'm happy because my hyung is back.' Dongwoon said cutely and hugged Kikwang which make him blushed.

'Hyung, are you blushing?' Dongwoon asked to Kikwang.

'An...ani... nothing happens.' Kikwang said nervously.

'I'm fine.' Kikwang said and left Dongwoon in the living room and ran into his bed room.

Omg, this kid make my heart beat so fast. Kikwang said to himself.

Am I falling in love with him? He said to himself.

Why am I always seeing Dongwoon? Why him in everywhere?    Kikwang said to himself.

'Hyung.' Dongwoon said coming inside his room. Kikwang looked at Dongwoon's lips. It is very smooth and it looks tasty. Kikwag his own lips and looked at his dongseung.

No, Lee Kikwang. Dongwoon is just my roommate. Yes, he is just my roommate whom I love the most. Kikwang conforted himself.

'Hyung, something wrong?' Dongwoon asked while sitting next to Kikwang which make him blushed.

'Your face is so red like a tomato.' Dongwoon said to Kikwang and placed his hands on Kikwang's forehead which make Kikwang's face reder.

'Yah! Why're you touching my forehead?' Kikwang shouted and looked away. Dongwoon chuckled at Kikwang's cuteness.

'Because you're my hyung. Because you're the only one that I love.' Dongwoon said. Kikwang's eyes widened.

'You... You... You like me?' Kikwang said. Dongwoon giggled.

'I don't like you hyung, what I mean is I love you.' Dongwoon said and left Kikwang behind.

'See you at night hyung, I'm going to wait other hyungduel.' Dongwoon said and went out.

This kid, just confess me or what? Kikwang said to himself placing his hands on his face.

Am I really falling for him? Kikwang asked to himself knowing his face is so red. Kikwang then came out from his room and saw Dongwoon playing game alone. He sighed. His heart is beating like crazy when he sees Dongwoon.

Oh my, what is just happening to me? Kikwang said.

Then their bell rang.

'I'll go get it.' Kikwang said and opened their door.

'Oh! Kwangie you're already back.' Yoseob said.

'Yeah, what have you been hyung?' Kikwang asked to Yoseob.

'Well.' Yoseob said, Kikwang knew Yoseob is blushing.

'Hyung, why're you blushing? Why all the people are blushing today?' Dongwoon joined the conversation. And Kikwang also blushed by Dongwoon's words.

'Well, I made a date with him.' Junhyung said instead of Yoseob.

'DATE?' Kikwang and Dongwoon said in unison.

'Yeah, since Doojoon hyung and Hyunseung hyung start to go out, we're bored so I decided to make a love to Yoseob, right Yeobo?' Junhyung said to Yoseob. Yoseob nodded shyly.

'Maknaes ah, you both left. Just make some romance.'  Junhyung said.

'HYUNG!' Kikwang blushed and ran into his room.

'What happen to him?' Yoseob asked.

'Actually, I'm waiting to Kikwang hyung to ask me out but.... he seems not to like me.' Dongwoon said sadly.

'Don't worry, Woonnie someday he'll like you.' Junhyung said and Yoseob nodded.

'WARRR, I wanna sleep now. I am going. Night guys.' Yoseob said and went out.

'Night hyungdeul.' Dongwoon said and came into his room. He saw Kikwang is already sleeping.

'Hyung, are you sleeping now?' Dongwoon asked to Kikwang.

'Yeah, so don't disturb me.' Kikwang said. Dongwoon pouted which make Kikwang blushed.

'You mad at me?' Kikwang asked.

'...' Dongwoon said nothing.

They didn't talk for the whole night untill

'Dongwoon ah, you asleep?' Kikwang asked.

'Ani.' Dongwoon said.

Kikwang sat down and looked at Dongwoon.

'Mind if I talk to you?' Kikwang asked. Dongwoon looked in suprise and he slowly shook his head. Kikwang slowly went to Dongwoon's bed which make Dongwoon blushed.

'Hyung, what are you doing?' Dongwoon asked. Kikwang slowly leaned and kissed on Dongwoon's lips. Dongwoon's eyes widened but soon he respond back.

'Why do you do it?' Dongwoon asked after they break their kiss.

'Because you're just too perfect for me, Dongwoon. I just can't let you go. And you're......' Kikwang was cut off by Dongwoon's another kiss.

'I love you hyung. As I said before, I love you.' Dongwoon said. Kikwang smiled and prepared to go back to his bed but Dongwoon took his hands.

'Is that all?' Dongwoon asked.

'What?' Kikwang asked.

'Aish, I will tell you. Hyung, will you go out with me?' Dongwoon asked. Kikwang smiled and nodded happily.

'I will, Dongwoon ah. Love you.' Kikwang said.

'Love you too, Hyung.' Dongwoon said.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Done~!

Hope you like it.

Thanks for reading, love you all <333