one.

Pictures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pictures

Characters: Oh Sehun, Luhan

Pairing: Broken!Selu

Rating: G

 

 

Sehun adjusted his glasses on his nose bridge – a distant look in his eyes and a lazy smile replaced his usual frowns. He silently obeserved the pure, white snow falling down, his hands never leaving the cracked pink cup. He lazily stood up, bones cracking in the process, as he shuffled to his room.

 

Picking up an old scrapbook, he smiled and drawled his skinny fingers on a particular man’s face. Luhan. He flipped the pages one by one, never letting the smile on his face fade, neither the tears in his eyes flow out. He settled on the last page. The ink faded from his tears – but today, he will not cry.

 

 

“Don’t remember when and don’t know why – but you started becoming an important part of my life.”

 

Sehun shut the scrapbook and dugged into his drawers for a familiar feeling object – his Cannon EOS 1100D, a gift from Luhan. He propped the camera up and timed it with shaking hands. He tried to smile but a lump formed in his throat. His trembling hands sheltered his face, tears flowing freely while the camera flashed.

 

With tears raining down his face as heavily as the pouring snow outside, his words a torrent of blur.

 

 

“And with just one word from you, everything faded – even you.”

 

 

“And here I sit,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter