001

Secret Note
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was quite a happy day, if you say so. It was Eun Bi's birthday and also EXO's fan meeting. But Eun Bi was not happy at all. Why? The ticket for the concert was sold out this morning.

" Happy Birthday Eun Bi-ah! " Da Hae shouted. Da Hae was Eun Bi's bestfriend since they were little toodlers. And also Baekhyun's girlfriend.  She knew something was wrong because normally she would be asking for her present by now.

" Why so down birthday girl? " Da Hae asked. But instead of answering, she just shook her head. " Anywho. Do you still want your birthday present? " Da Hae asked. Eun Bi didnt even move a muscle. " Geez. Whats wrong with you. " Da Hae said as she took out 2 tickets. " Do you still want your present? Its the ticket for the fan meeting. " Da Hae said as she waved the ticket infront of Eun Bi's face. 

When Eun Bi sae the ticket she immediately took it and hugged Da Hae. " I-i cant b-breath. " Da Hae said. " Thank you so much Da Hae-ah! Saranghae! " she said. " Now get ready quickly cuz' were leaving in an hour. " Da Hae said. " Okay! Wait for me! " Eun Bi shouted as she ran upstairs to get change. 

" Well well. What should i wear for Chanyeollie oppa? " Eun Bi mumbled to herself. She opened her closet and took out a grey and white striped top, a high waist short and a skyblue jacket. " Okay. Im ready. " she said as she smiled at herself in the mirror.

 

" Im ready! " Eun Bi shouted. " Finally. Come on. Lets go. " Da Hae said as she took her car key. " Woo. New car? Wow! Its a BMW! " Eun Bi said in awe. " Dont touch it. Its not mine. Its Baekhyun's " she said. " You stole his car? " Eun Bi asked, arching a brow. " More like i borrowed it. Come on. Were gonna be late." Da Hae said as she got in the car. Eun Bi nodded and did the same.

" Im so excited! " Eun Bi squealed. " Who is your bias? " Da Hae asked. " Chanyeol Oppa. " she said with a smile. " Bwoh? Him? " Da Hae said, supri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter