Just my luck

Duckee & the Ice Cream Debacle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] While walking home from soccer practice Duckee stopped by T.O.Ps Ice Creamery. Best ice cream shop in town is all she could think about, smiling to herself she saw Mr. T.O.P walk out and greet her.

“Where is your mum youngin? You old enough to be here by yourself?”

Letting out an exaggerated sigh like she’s heard that before

“Yesss” she said half annoyed half laughing

Getting on her Tippy Toes to grab her ice-cream and because Mr. T.O.P thinks it is funny to make fun of a girl that is height challenged he just chuckles to himself, fully amused by his own joke.

Duckee grabs her ice-cream and sticks her tongue out to Mr. T.O.P and he laughed ever harder, did it ever occur to him that she might have a height complex? Standing at barely 5 Feet Tall and 17 years of age, people tend to forget her age and treat her like she’s a kid rather than an almost adult.

she heads outside, looking around for a place to sit, she spots a shaded area and makes a B-Line for it. Trying to sit down and Struggling to take off her practice bag whilst keeping her ice cream from falling.

“! ...not again, my jersey…” as she tried her hardest to dig in her practice bag to find a towel or a tissue to clean up the situation that was spreading on her jersey. Why does chocolate ice cream taste so good but also so damaging to clothing? She thought to herself, Perplexed by the thought she kept on eating her ice cream while completely enthralled in trying to clean the stain on her jersey with a single tissue she found in her bag.

“ahem…you might need these?”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter