WHY?

Because Of You [ONE SHOT]

JY: yah! ___________-ah! wake up! look at our new classmate!

 

JiYoon whispered from your back. You opened your eyes and squinted it to see the new classmate at the front.

 

??: naneun Yong Junhyung imnida. :)

 

your eyes widened with disbelief and suddenly memories were flooding back.

 

*FLASHBACK. Spring, 2 years ago*

 

JH: _________-ah. saranghaeyo. nado saranghae.

You: oppa...

JH: let me be a part of your life...i promise i'll take care of you. i'll never let you go. i'll make you-

You: ssshhh.. arasoo arasso. :)))

 

He hugged you so tight, you can't almost breathe! but that was the happiest day of your life. you loved him more than yourself, and you two being a couple was the best wish granted in your life! he pecked your lips and hugged you some more.

 

JH: thank you...i promise, i'll love you more than you could ask for. *smiles*

You: saranghae.

 

weeks passed and you two were like lovebirds. you're too attached to each other. wherever you go, there he is. and every moment with him was a moment spent worthwhile. you started to love him more and more each day. you did your best to be the best girl for him. months after, nothing has changed, you two are still the lovebirds and you never get tired thinking of each other.

 

JH: i wonder...what if time comes and we started to lose our love?

You: waeyo? why thiink of that?

 

he stared at you, his gaze locked at only you. you started to feel afraid and you hugged him.

 

You: i want to stay like this forever. why say such scary things?

JH: ssshhhh. forget about it. it's nothing, okay?

You: you promised that you'll never let go of me, right?

JH: nae~~

You: don't break it. okay?

JH: arasso. my baby is a bit worrired about me not liking her?

You: ahniyo... but... maybe. i'm afraid to lose the reason for my laughter and my reason of loving.

JH: me too...so don't ever  change. okay?

 

he hugged and kissed you. he stayed at your place for a few days. you sleep holding each other's hands. when you woke up, he's not there...you searched in circles but he wasn't there. and after a few days, you started to accept the fact that he's gone. of course it wasn't an easy thing to face! it felt as if he took all the reason for you to be happy with him. you cried every night, you waited for him to enter that door again, you still wished for him to come back. you faced all the pain alon. it left your heart shattered to pieces and shaken. there was no life wthout him...and months after, you still didn't got over him. you continued to live a life of pain and despair. tere was nothing that mattered to you at all. you don't even know the reason for staying at this world. it was the end. the end of a life that is still on going.

*END OF FLASHBACK. BACK TO REALITY*

 

as you saw him standing, there was an absurd pain in your heart. something that brought your eyes to tears. something that tells you about the pain you faced alone. something that made you say something when he passed your seat...

 

You: why did you leave me behind?

 

as soon as he heard it, he stood there, frozen in his feet, eyes wide in shock.