Innocent love

100 days gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the early stage of this relationship, it was clear to Yuna that Halla had no experience in dating and couldn’t even imagine dating a girl.

It was Yuna the one, who chased after a beautiful younger girl. It took older months to persuade the younger, yet she was happy just looking at her back, talking to her and mostly that younger girl let Yuna interact with her.

If you count how long they have been together just like Yuna did, it was exactly 100 days. All they did was just hugging, cuddling, holding hands, no kissing, but Yuna doesn’t rush it, because she knows and understand Halla. Halla still gets nervous whenever Halla comes close to her.

It was cute when Halla accepted Yuna. There was a guy who bothered Halla and the latter was too scared to do anything. Since Yuna always follow Halla home to make sure the younger is safe saw it and standed infront of the guy. She asked him to go since the younger one was afraid. He didn’t flinch, he just slapped her and than walk away. Halla immediately ran to an older girl when he walked away and asked: „Unnie, are you okay?“ Yuna just smiled sweetly at her and said: „I’m okay when you’re okay Suji~ah.“ Pink flashed through Halla’s cheek, it’s so hard to believe how the boyish girl can be so cheesy to her. Yet Halla always loved it, but she never had courage to accept a relationship. But today when she saw Yuna got hurt because of her, she felt hurt. „Unnie, why you always get hurt because of me?“ „I don’t get hurt, I’m happy when I see you safe.“ Like that Halla felt something undescribed, something she felt for the first time. „I will ask you again Suji~ah, will you be my girlfriend?“ Halla just nodded shyly and that was enough to Yuna.

The first time Yuna tried to hold Halla’s hand, Halla had flinched back with bright pink cheeks, her body darting to the other side of the sidewalk they were walking on. Instead of getting hurt at the move, Yuna just giggled quietly at this movement and motioned Halla to get closer to her.

With the blush still evident on her cheeks, Halla took small steps closer until she felt Yuna's warm, caring hand take hers once again. "It's cold, isn't it?" Yuna asked. Halla just stayed silent because she most certainly did not feel cold - not with Yuna's warm fingers interlaced with hers and not with the way Yuna was smiling at her. She was not cold at all.

Halla was still awkward every now and then but that was just part of her personality – Yuna always found it extremely cute. They often went out on walks after school and would go out to cafes and watch movies together on the weekends. They did thing seemingly more like just friends than girlfriends should do, but Yuna understood all Halla’s intention and that she just needed more time to adjust. She was patient, she was just happy to know that this goddess looks like girl accepted tom-boy girl.

Back to the day when this story start – 100 days since they have been together.

They are at Halla’s house, Yuna observing Halla doing her homeworks and asks: „Do you have a lot of homework?“ As they are laying on the bed. Yuna’s shoulder bumps with Halla’s time to times as she sways side to side. Yuna leaning on one of her arm, staring at Halla, who is focusing hard on her homework, the blue pen in her hand moving with each curl and spin of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter