Final

Delayed

All passengers please be advised that the flight from Philippines to Seoul will be delayed as the boarding bridge is currently unavailable. The plane will be leaving at 4:55 in the afternoon.

“Ugh…not cool bruh…” Rin sighed as she deeply sighed and sat down on the floor. She her cellular data to leave a message to her friends in Seoul that her flight will be delayed. To kill time she played games in her phone – Candy Mania.

All passengers please prepare for boarding.

Rin immediately ended her game, stood up and got ready to line up

 

 

Meanwhile…in Seoul, South Korea.

“Her flight’s at 3:55 right?” Mark asked his manager. “Yep. I think they left already.” His manager checked his watch. “She should’ve boarded the plane by now. Didn’t she text you in Kakao?” He asked. Mark shook his head. “She was probably hurrying to get in the plane.” He chuckled.

Mark and his manager were on the way to the airport. Feeling excited, Mark bought a bouquet of red roses for Rin upon her arrival. If you’re thinking about Mark of GOT7 well you are right. Mark is Rin’s boyfriend. They met when Rin came to Korea after graduation for a vacation. She stayed roughly for two weeks but extended for a few days because of the GOT7 concert. Rin was just like the others. A fan girl – a fan girl of Mark and the rest of GOT7. She’s also a fan of other groups, especially Big Bang.

 

Flash back

After the concert, Rin went to a restaurant to have dinner and before she could even get started, GOT7 went inside and sat two tables away from Rin. Of course she was surprised – ecstatic to be more specific but she had to keep her cool. She had to be a calm fan – and she had to eat. At that moment nothing was more important than samgyupsal, plain rice, soup and coca-cola.

Rin ordered more than once of samgyupsal. Who wouldn’t be hungry after all the screaming, cheering and pushing during the concert? She didn’t even bother taking a glance at GOT7’s table. She was really focused on eating. But at that moment, Mark was taking a glance at Rin. Of course he didn’t know who she was but he would glance at her while he drinks water. Sneakily glancing at her.

Since Rin was too focused on eating, she was also focused on using her phone – she thought about spazzing that GOT7 is in the same restaurant but she wanted to respect their privacy. So she just ate…and ate…and ate.

“Yo. What are you looking at?” Jackson – who was beside Mark looked to where Mark was looking. “Oh~ checking out that girl huh?” Jackson wiggled his eyebrows. “Bro, I’m wild and y not dumb and slow.” Jackson blurted. “Go and talk to her man. This is like the window of opportunity. I mean, we rarely go meet girls right?” Mark nodded. “Now’s the chance man!” He nudged him. “Looking at her from here, she looks cute.” Jackson nodded. “Who’s cute?” JB overheard Jackson. “Hyung, check that girl over there. Two tables away from where we are. Doesn’t she look cute?” JB looked. “Wow. She does look cute.” JB nodded – he looked at Mark and Jackson. “What about her?”

“Mark’s been checking her out. He keeps on looking at her.” Jackson teased Mark. “Oh? Interested Hyung?” JB put on a smug smile at Mark. “Shut up Jackson.” Mark looked away at Rin. “You’re so lame hyung.” JR commented. “If I were you, I’d make a move or something. It’s only us and her in here.” Youngjae said. “Yeah hyung! Go!” Bambam said. “Fighting!” Yugyeom chuckled. Mark couldn’t believe s – but Jackson had a point. If he wasn’t going to make a move now, he might regret it later on…or now.

“Dude! She’s leaving!” Jackson saw Rin paid for her order and stood up walking towards the door. Mark quickly stood up and was about to go after her but saw something on the table that Rin came from – it was her handkerchief. Mark walked towards her table and got it. Ding! The bell near the door made a sound indicating that someone left. Mark turned his head and saw that Rin was gone. He was torn if he should go after he or not – he chose the first one. He ran out the door, looked left and right and saw the back of Rin.

“Aish..my hanky..” Rin muttered to herself. She was about to turn around but someone was already behind her. “Excuse me, is this yours?” Rin turned around and saw her hanky on someone else’s hand – must be one of the workers. “Oh! Thank y-“ she looked up and she didn’t expect that it would be him returning her hanky. Holy sh-

“Yeah…thank you…” She gulped. “You’re welcome.” Mark smiled. C’mon Mark – don’t be a nervous pabo. “Hi. I’m Mark Tu- Mark! I’m Mark.” He smiled. Way to go idiot.

What the hell is happening? Mark? Mark Tuan? y flyer boy is right here – right in front of me!!! Girl, you gotta calm down…breathe…

Rin smiled – calmly smiled. “I’m Rin. I..know who you are.” She said. “You do?” Mark blinked – still surprised at the fact that someone knows him even though it’s been a year already since they debuted. “Mhm. I watched your concert a while ago. Congratulations by the way.” She said. “Oh, thank you. I didn’t expect that you would watch our concert.” He nervously chuckled. “Why wouldn’t I? You guys are awesome!” She smiled again.

Mark knew that this conversation was going to be boring – he would be boring – so he quickly thought of something. “Would you like to get a cup of coffee with me, Rin?” He put on his best smile. Rin was taken a back with his sudden question. Okay..There are a lot of possibilities that I’d be dead even before I go back home. One, fangirls here will hunt me down and kill me. Two, paparazzi’s will take a picture of this, post it online and then fangirls – his fangirls will kill me. And lastly, I might kill myself for rejecting this once in a lifetime opportunity to have coffee with THE MARK YIEN TUAN. I am calm. “Sure.” Rin smiled – Mark smiled – and that was the beginning of everything.

 

Present

Mark arrived in the Incheon airport exactly at the estimated time of arrival of Rin’s flight. But he never knew that it was delayed.

At this time – Mark revealed that Rin’s his girlfriend to the public after Rin got the job at JYP as their staff. She works there as the stylist for GOT7 at the same time as their photographer for jacket shoots of their artist. It was shocking at first – especially for his fans but they slowly accepted it and found them as a cute couple.

“Rin should be out soon right hyung?” Mark turned his head to his manager. “Yep.” His manager chuckled. “Keep calm will you? You’re too excited.”

Mark was definitely more than excited – he was thrilled to have Rin back in Seoul after spending a year and a half month back in her hometown. But they kept in touch thru kakao talk and video calls when they were both not busy.

An hour later Rin hasn’t come out of the airport yet and Mark grew worried. “She should’ve been out an hour ago…” He looked at his watch and sighed worriedly

Another hour passed. “Seriously where is she?” He muttered. He slipped his phone out and quickly dialed Jackson’s number. “Yo!” Jackson answered after one ring. “Hey is Mocha with you?” Mark asked. “Uh-huh. Thank you for rudely interrupting our special time.”

“Ew.” Mark reacted. “Pabo what are you thinking! We were just fixing our photo album full of awesome memories! Dude! You’re the one who is “ew”!” Jackson over reacted. “Calm down beast boy, hand the phone to Mocha. I need to ask her something.”

“Nuh-huh. You ask me-“

“Dude! Give her the freaking phone!”

“Okay sheesh…” Jackson approached Mocha – his girlfriend aka Rin’s best friend in College – who was busily updating her Facebook page. “Babe, Mark’s on the phone.” Mocha reached her hand out for Jackson to give the phone but Jackson whined. He didn’t like it when his girlfriend won’t look at him – even if it was the simplest things. Mocha turned around, pecked his plump lips for more than 5 seconds – leaving Jackson feeling all giddy and took his phone from him. “Jellow~” Mocha said as she turned her seat around facing her laptop again.

“Hey Mochs.”

“Halu Mark. What’s up?” Mocha asked.

“Isn’t Rin’s flight to Seoul 3:55?”

“Yep. That’s what she told all of us.” She chuckled.

“She’s not here yet…”

“What? Really?” Mocha was about to panic.

“Yeah. It’s been an hour and I’m worried already.”

“Odd…I’ll check our group chat if she said anything about her flight.” Mocha logged on to Facebook.

“Okay th- wait you guys have a group chat that I’m not in it?”

“Yeah huh. All girls group chat. No boys allowed.” She chuckled. After successfully logging in she went to check her messages.

“What’re you guys talking about in your group chat huh?”

“Stuff that aren’t about you.” Mocha teased. “Hey, that’s not fair.”

“Life’s not fair lover boy. Oh, she left a message. Her flight got delayed. It became 4:55 now.” She checked the time in her laptop. “It’s 5:30, so she should be landing at around 5:55 or 6 already.”

“Oh. Whew, thanks Mocha!” Mark felt relieved. “No problemo! Bring Rin here when she arrives okay? Wanna see my bestie already.”

“If you and Jackson aren’t doing anything…special.” Mark chuckled. “What? What are you- oh my god.”

“What did he say to you?”

“Bye Mochaaaaa!”

“Mark ans-“ he hung up.

Mocha turned her chair around and stormed out of their bedroom. “Jackson Wang!”

Jackson perked his head and gulped. “Oh …this can’t be good.” He mumbled. Calling Jackson by his full name was never good. Never.

 

Back at the airport, Mark was relieved to know that Rin’s safe and alive. He just needed to wait for a few more minutes.

While waiting, his manager left to get something to eat. Mark stayed by the arrival area. As he stayed he saw two very familiar faces. Rianne and JR.

Rianne, Rin and Mocha are the best of friends. Of course Mark has GOT7. By the time Rin got a job in Korea. Rianne and Mocha decided to try looking for a job too. Rin helped them both and they let her stay in her apartment – that is now shared with Mark. The three girls were best of friends since their college days, until now. When Rin got a job in Korea, she told them to try looking for a job in Seoul too. She let them stayed in her apartment – that is now shared with Mark. At the time Mark and Rin were still secretly dating. Mocha, being another fan girl of GOT7 found out and she was very thrilled. Rianne too was happy for her and she even asked if she could meet Bambam. Thanks to Rin, her besties got to meet all members of GOT7. Mocha and Jackson instantly clicked when they first met. They talked a lot whenever Mark would bring Jackson along in Rin’s apartment. After a few months living with Rin, and spending time with Jackson – the two eventually started liking each other and they too went out secretly. Rianne and JR’s love story was different. When the two couples finally went all out to the public, Mark and Rin pushed Rianne to meet with JR. Rianne was okay with it and that lead to a triple date. It was successful and after a few months as well, they officially dated and still are. JR hasn’t officially told the public yet but they already had ideas that he was dating.

“Ah~ it feels great to be back home.” JR breathed in the fresh air of Seoul. The “unofficial” couple got back from their Euro trip since GOT7 is on break at the moment. “Paris was fun! I want to go back again.” Rianne pouted. “We will sweetie. You and I need to work first though.” He chuckled and pecked her cheek as they walked. Rianne saw a familiar person standing outside the arrival area. “Is that Mark?” She said. JR looked, “It is him! He must be here to pick Rin up.”

“Oh yeah! Rinny’s flight back here is today! Yay! Rinny’s back!” Rianne said excitingly. JR chuckled. He always thought of Rianne as a cute girl but he never knew that she would be this cute – and into hugs. She loves hugs. She loves hugging people – which would make JR jealous since she would also hug boys.

“Heeeey! Maaaark!” Rianne waved to him. Mark looked up and waved back to them. “Oh hey guys! I thought you were coming back next week?”

“We took an earlier flight.” JR said. He greeted Mark like what they usually greet each other. Rianne on the other hand hugged Mark. “Hi.” Rianne said. JR sighed and shook his head. Did I mention that he gets jealous whenever his girl hugs boys?

Rianne pulled back and smiled at Mark. “Is Rinny here?” She asked not knowing that JR was getting jealous. “Not yet. Her flight got delayed.” Mark sighed. “Awwww. Boo. What time?”

“I think her plane is about to land. It’s already 5:55.” Mark replied. “I think her plane landed already.” JR said. “I saw her plane when we landed. She’s probably getting her stuff.”

Mark felt excited again after hearing that her plane landed. “That’s great then! I’ll see you guys back at the apartment.” Mark smiled. “Okaaaay! Bye Mark!” Rianne waved at him then hooked her arm around JR. They went straight out of the airport. JR sighed and looked at Rianne. “Rianne-“

“I know, I know.” Rianne got on her tippy toes and kissed JR’s cheek. “Sorry~” she giggled. JR couldn’t stay mad at this girl – she was too cute.

 

At that moment, Rin was pushing her baggage cart towards the arrival area. Well that was . Flight got delayed, carrying all this stuff and my phone died. I just want to go home and see Mark. She released a sigh as she walked. Finally out, she looked around looking for the company driver but then she saw someone else and that completely turned her frown upside down. Mark saw her the love of his and ran towards her. He engulfed her into a tight hug and so did she. “I was worried.” He whispered. “I’m sorry. I should’ve texted you.” Rin said. “It’s alright. Mocha told me your flight got delayed.” He pulled back. “Welcome home baby girl.” He cupped both her chees with his hands, rubbed his thumb on her face then slowly leaned down towards her lips and kissed her lovingly and sweetly. He slowly pulled back and put on his best smile – the same smile when he first asked her out - but this time it was a smile of a loving boyfriend finally seeing the girl who made his life happier.

-----

For my excited friends, calm your tatas. 
Love, Rin.