Hot Summer

Summer Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun light that passed through my window woke me up. I opened my eyes and stared at the ceiling. A sudden smile grew on my face. I sat up and opened the window beside my bed. From my position, I could see the kids playing, the neighbors were watering the plants, some of them were sweeping the dried leaves. I could even see the birds on trees.
"Yay! School days have ended. Ah! Summer time, finally you're hereee!" I shouted in a very happy and excited tone.
"Sweety, you really seem so happy! Com'on down and let's eat!" I heard my Mom shouted from downstairs.
"I know you know why Mom! Haha! I'm coming down in a moment." I shouted back.
I washed my face, brushed my teeth, took a bath before coming down.


***


"Hey Mom, good morning!" I greeted as I kissed Mom on her cheek.
"Good morning sweety!" She replied and kissed me on my cheek too. "Take a sit." She gestured where I should sit. "Did you sleep well?" Mom asked.
"Yes Mom. I had a good night sleep. How about my Mom, did you sleep well?" I let out a soft laugh.
"Haha. You little kid! Haha. Yes, I did." She said laughing. "By the way, do you have plan for this summer?" She asked.
"Well, at this time.. I don't have any yet." I said.
"Your Auntie Lira told me that if you don't have plans and if you want, you can go to her place to spend your summer vacation." She said.
"Woah! Really Mom? That's great. Very great." I said in an excited tone. "But.. will you allow me to go there?" I asked worriedly.
"Hmm. It depends. If you will not cause any trouble to your Auntie Lira, it's okay with me." She said.
"Oh my gosh! Mom, I'll not cause Auntie Lira any trouble. I promise. So, when should I go?" I said giving her a wide smile and a pretty eyes.
"You can go today sweety." She replied.
"Oh! Thank you Mom. Thank you so muchhhh!" I stood up from my seat and hugged her.
"Okay sweety. Calm down! Calm down! Take your seat and continue to eat." She joked.
I continued eating as Mom said. After I finished my breakfast I went back to my room to pack my things.


***


"Done with packing my things." I smiled. I went to my computer then I go online and had a conversation with my Dad.
-Hi Dad! How are you? I miss you.-
-Hi Sweety! I miss you too. I am fine. How are you?-
-I am fine. Mom is fine. :) We are all fine. :)-
-Haha! Oh sweety. I miss it when my little princess goes like this and that. You know, your craziness. Haha!-
-When are you coming back? Is your work still not done?-
-I don't know sweety. My work is still unfinish. I am so sorry.-
-It's okay Dad! I understand. :) By the way I am gonna go on a vacation at Auntie Lira's place. And I'll be leaving in a little while.-
-Is your Mom coming too?-
-Nope Dad. Just me. :) This is the first time that Mom allowed me to go alone. I mean without her guarding me. Hehe!-
-Woah! That's... yeah, new. ;) Oh. I need to go now. Anyway, have fun sweety. I love you!-
-I'll make sure that I'll have fun. I love you too.-
-Bye sweety!-
-Okay Dad! Bye. Take care.-
He logged out. After that I logged out too.


***

I heard Mom's voice outside so I went to the window to see.
"Rico, please accompany her to this place and take good care of her." I heard Mom say this to Rico. He is the care-taker of the car of our neighbor Mr. Lee. Instead of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter