"Hyun Family my "

"Hyun Family my "

After daehyun told Youngjae about that hyun family, the younger just felt jealousy take over his entire being. He searched them at the net just to think to himself how they not resemble each other.

This made-up family looks so distant from each other! The only thing that I find similar among them other than their uncanny name resemblance is the amount of eyeliner they put on. Anyone who put a whole bottle of eyeliner on their face could join them. Maybe I can, but I already tried that on our 'rain sound' mv and I looked like a freakin' leprechaun!

"Hyung! You're talking to yourself out loud again." Jongup reminded the young man. Youngjae glared at Jongup like he was trying to his soul by doing so. "What? How loud?" He asked with a voice that would go really well with the look he's giving the younger one right now.

"Loud enough to be heard by everyone in the room." Jongup stated. Youngjae looked around cautiously but found no one. 

"Hyung, you do know that they're also called the 'eyeliner family'? And are you sure that leprechauns wear thick eyeliners that you resemble one during our 'rain sound' mv?" The younger one questioned. All the vocalist could do was facepalm himself with the lack of understanding the younger was showing.

"Of course I do! And leprechauns are ugly, so am I at our rain sound mv, get the similarities?" Youngjae said to the smaller guy, sounding like he knows everything there is to about earth.

"But hyung told me you looked hot a bunch of times while we were filming the mv. It was so annoying though"

Youngjae felt his heart come to a halt as soon as he heard the younger's words.

Daehyun thought I was hot?

"Yep!" Jongup chirped, "You said it out loud again hyung" he continued.

"That's not enough." Youngjae snapped.

 

"Hyung, we're Asians, we resemble each other one way or another. There's no denying that they do look alike. Be honest with yourself." Jongup was being straightforward as usual, and it wasn't the best timing to be. Youngjae sent death glares at him as he walked out the practice room leaving a dumbfounded Jongup.

Youngjae had no idea why he felt uneasy about that 'hyun family' conspiracy. Surely, it wasn't true in anyway but, he couldn't help himself but feel somewhat irritated.

Why do I feel this way? I don't even like the guy...don't I? I can't end up like Himchan hyung! He's so possesive and wierd when it comes to Yongguk hyung. I'm totally cool.

He tricked to himself, in hopes of not ending up like his hyung and this time he wasn't saying it out loud. 

At that moment, he saw Daehyun rushing towards him. "Youngjae~ help me!" the older one screamed. "What?Why?" he asked with concern. "The cafe ran.out.of.cheescake." the vocalist expressed with utter horror in his voice. "What do you want me to do?" Youngjae asked, this time, with less concern and more annoyance.

"Let's make one!"

"No"

"I'll pay"

"No"

"Please, I'll die"

Youngjae could have sworn he was ready to punch Daehyun but then he was caught in a tight robber-victim like embrace as Daehyun whispered to his ear. "I'm sure you wouldn't want anything bad to happen to me..." Daehyun let go of the younger one, whose face is totally red from all the blushing right now."...right?" He added as he grabbed the boy's arms and headed to the market in a bliss. 

After picking up all the ingredients needed, the two went to the cashier to pay. Daehyun forgot to get some cheese. It's a damn CHEESEcake for god's sake! Youngjae was forced to wait in line. He was getting closer to the cashier but Daehyun is still nowhere to be found. He was already in front when he saw Daehyun with the cheese. He ran to the counter and was panting heavily when he got there. Youngjae couldn't deny the fact that the other guy looked y while panting heavily like that.

"Sorry Youngjae, I'm so so sorry~"

"Just pay already"

After paying, they got their groceries in the car. "Im really sorry about that" Daehyun was being dreary. Youngjae looked at his 'best friend' only to see a different man in him. His eyes are dropped low and his mouth is unusually smiling warmly not in a y way as usual.

He looks exactly like Baekhyun.

"Come again"

"What?"

"You said I looked like who?"

Darn! I said it out loud again!

"It's nothing" he assured. Daehyun smirked behind Youngjae's back. He couldn't believe that Youngjae is jealous about some made-up family conspiracy. 

When they got home they got started with their cake immediately.

"So, where do we start?"

"What? You dragged me into this! I'm not some kind of cooking guru or whatever!" the younger retorted.

Daehyun laughed at Youngjae's cute angry face.

"I'll check the net...oh here it is! We have to make a crust first using graham."

Youngjae felt the urge to facepalm again. Daehyun is a complete tot when it comes to baking cakes. Guess he's just good at eating them.  Baking was hard but they both managed to put it all together.

"Time to make the cranberry sauce!" Daehyun shouted as he grabbed the berries and the masher. He started to mash the berries. Youngjae smiled as he look at the older mashing the berries seriously.

"Voi la" Daehyun proudly displayed the sauce he made in front of Youngjae. The younger laughed at how childish the vocalist was acting.

"Taste it"

Youngjae grabbed a spoon and tasted the sauce.

"Aack~ It's so sour!" he complained, dropping the spoon on the floor.

"Did you add sugar?"

"Oh...I didn't. Kkaebsong"

Youngjae's eyes went wide in shock of Daehyun's choice of words.

What the hell did you just say?

"Kkaebsong"

"Why did you say that?"

"Because you asked me" Daehyun said playfully.

"Why? Is Baekhyun the only person allowed to say that? Or am I not allowed to say it cause he said it most of the time?"

Youngjae blinked his eyes in disbelief.

"Hey Mr. Jealous! You're becoming like Himchan hyung. Knock it out!" Daehyun laughed at Youngjae's envious face.

"What are you talking about, I'm nothing like-"

Youngjae was cut off by Daehyun as he stole a kiss from him. He ended it quickly. After the kiss he hugged Youngjae tightly. The younger pulled Daehyun closer, tightening the hug.

"Hyung it smells delicious! What's cookin'" Zelo expressed as he walked in the kitchen. He was caught in an awkward situation so he left without another word.

Daehyun broke the hug before giving Youngjae another peck. Youngjae was blushing furiously. He tried to hide it by turning his face towards the baking cake in the oven.

"Hey! What if we become a family. What should we be called?" Daehyun laughed at his crush as he struggles to hide his red-as-tomato face.

"By the way you're blushing right now, Zelo might think you're a cherry tomato and eat you" Daehyun laughed again. 

"Shut up Jung Daehyun!" Youngjae screamed as he finally gathered the strength to say something.

"What's happening in here?" Yongguk interupted as he came to the scene.

"Youngjae is jealous about the whole 'hyun family' idea!"

"Hyun family my !"

Daehyun exploded in laughter as Youngjae acted furious while he blushed fiercely.

Yongguk left the two alone, it seems that they are losing their heads again.

Daehyun approached Youngjae, still giggling.

"Get away from me"

"I'm sorry I can't help it"

Youngjae walked out the kitchen leaving Daehyun by himself, yet still giggling.

Daehyun always knew how to get Youngjae angry but also knew how to get him excited and flattered. That's why his relationship with Youngjae is never boring. He laughed at that thought. He left the kitchen and saw Himchan and Zelo talking.

"Himchan hyung, Youngjae hyung reminds me of you sometimes."

"Trust me Zelo, Youngjae wouldn't like that"

"What do you mean?" Himchan questioned in an annoyed tone.

Daehyun could only laugh at himself.

 

 

Author's note: Hope you like the daejae fic. I just realized I liked to make fanfics with the 'jealous concept' but i'd totally try a different one next time! Till then, seeya! 

Thanksgiving: Thanks to my first commenter! I hope I didn't fail your expectations or anyone's expectations^.^ Thanks to the 3 subscribers that subscribed even if it's not yet complete! And thank you to anyone who is interested enough to read this!