Fin.

Drug.
Please log in to read the full chapter

“No, I don’t want to go to clinic Kibum, I won’t!” They both run in the living room around the sofa and Jonghyun step inside the bedroom.

“You! Come here this instance! I swear if I got you, ugh Kim Jonghyun!” Jonghyun throws the blanket. Being a sick one doesn’t forbid him to be weak even though he has a runny nose right now.

He doesn’t want to go to the clinic or hospital. Hell he will go there even though his boyfriend coax him with everything.

 

The smell of medicine, he dislikes that.

Meeting the doctor in white coat, he hates it.

And for sure, the doctor will poke the needle to his body for the meds, no.

 

Call him coward because of this; he won’t go to the clinic.

 

“You are sick and you need treatment. Arghhh!” Kibum’s body being thrown to the bed and Jonghyun covered his lover’s with the thick blue duvet right now.

“Let me- yah!” Kibum struggles and Jonghyun who sweaty and had a runny nose kiss the man. He kiss  Kibum twice and Kibum was really angry right now. His face turned red.

“Youuuuuuuu! Ewwwww, gross!” Jonghyun had 3 days fever and still now, he enjoyed teasing Kibum.

“How you want to release from this cocoon?” Kibum bite his lips and right now, he really angry with Jonghyun. Jonghyun wiped the mucus on the face but he was smiling looking at the situation.

“I won’t force you, okay. I have to cook now, come on.” Kibum tried to suppress his anger and he formed a thin smile.

“Really?”

“Yes. I want to cook you chicken soup.”

“Yeay!”

Jonghyun release the roll of duvet and Kibum rushing to the sink to wash his face. Jonghyun just laugh looking at the boy.

 

Jonghyun wear black singlet and he just has slight fever but he got sore throat and flu.

Kibum put the fruits platter and they both sit down, enjoying the show.

“Here, drink this.”

The herbal tea smells bitter but Jonghyun drinks it without doubt. In one go, he finished it and Kibum smile proudly.

 

Yes.

 

Jonghyun fainted.

Please log in to read the full chapter