Chapter 18

A Story about me and you!

Chapter 18

 

“Oh my god Yerin I can’t!” I stood in the hallway, wearing my stage outfit.

[https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/66/b1/65/66b16507cbae74e1bdc96ddeb0cd65a2.jpg ]

 

“You gonna rock that! You look so good, you sing like a master and I’m here for you!” I nodded and swallowed. I felt like my heart exploded. It felt as I would fly. (I hate flying)

 

“Meiko!” Chen came up to me.
“Wow! You look so beautiful!” “Do they still not know?” Chen shook his head. “They think I’m on the toilet and you are ill.” I grinned. “Oh boy.” I took a deep breath “I’m so excited oh my god… Look at all those people! What if they don’t like me? That would be my death. I would move to Germany or Denmark I don’t know…” He laughed. “They won’t hate you. They will love you! Fighting.” I smiled. “Fighting.”

 

 

You know which feeling is great?
Not being able to see the others. Thinking there’s only me and you.

 

I went on stage and couldn’t see anyone in detail. The lights were too bright.

I stood on a platform and felt like fainting.

I smiled and the lights got dimmed.

“Hello! This is Meiko!”

“Hello !This is Exo’s Chen! Today I’m going to perform ‘Really, I don’t know’ together with our special guest Meiko! Hope you like it.”

The music began and I looked into their faces. They were confused and I saw some Chen-biased girls examining me.

‘Don’t look at them. You can do it! Otherwise you wouldn’t be here!’ I always told myself and saw Minho standing in the first row.

I nearly cried.

 

When I sang, everything around me faded. I was fully into it.

Sometimes I looked at Chen and I knew it was good.

 

The audience clapped out loud, screaming and supporting BOTH of us.

 

When we went down stage I had to hug Yerin as tight as I could. I cried tears of joy and she smiled at me.

“You two were amazing!” She wiped away my tears and smiled. “This was the best singing I’ve ever heard.” “Oh Yerin.” She hugged me again and kissed my head. “I need to go now. See you tomorrow!” I nodded and she went. “Come…” Chen took my wrist and leaded me to their ‘room’.
When the door closed Chanyeol came up to me and gave me a big warm hug. “Don’t cry Meiko! Don’t cry!” “It was amazing.” Lay said with his soft voice and gave me a tissue.