Hired

Fell In love with my boss' son
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Summer just started and it's time for fun and soo much excitements! BUT NO. Not to Kim Eun Bi. She needed the money for the next school year. She doesn't have anykne to rely on since her parents weren't there to support her financially. Although she lives with her mean aunty and evil cousins, they don't care about her. They treat her as if she wasn't  their relative and so she decided to earn money so that she could leave that house and find a new placr to live in.

"Yah! Eun Bi!" Her aunty shouted.Upon hearing that defending sound of her evil aunt, Eun Bi quickly  run to open her door. "Deh immo (aunt)." Eun Bi look at the enraged face infront  of her. "What's  with you locking your freakin' door?!" She agian shouted making the Eun Bi's body shudder a little.  "I was changing  immo." Eun Bi replied back.

"Tch, whatever.  Go buy some groceries, make yourself useful  kid!" Her evil aunty threw the money in her face and walk away after.

Eun Bi looked at her with daggers in her eye. If only she could shut her up but she couldn't do that because she knows that she's way too far of being disrespectful kid. Her parent taught her to be a caring and respectful person. And never taught her to become violent. She began picking the money on the floor. After she's done picking up the money, she went back inside her room to tie her hair up into ponytail and take her phone.

When she was out the house, Eun Bi looked at the paper given by her evil aunt earlier before she got out the house. She then put it inside her pink with polka dots  and a bunny with a blue ribbon shoulder bag (http://www.aliexpress.com/item-img/2014-hotsale-Korea-style-designer-handbags-Polka-Dot-cute-bags-kids-Computer-Bag-Rabbit-shoulder-bag/1971539303.html.) She waited at the bus stop for about 5 minutes. When the bus finally arrived, Eun Bi got in. Ther weren't 't  too much people inside the bus so there were a lot of available  seat. Eun Bi decided to seat at the middle part of the bus and slide in by the window.

Going out the bus, Eun Bi decided to stroll around the market where differents things are displayed everywhere. For about 10 minutes of going around she saw a cute white bunny key chain. " Ajjumma, how much is this?" She ask the sales lady. The ajjumma walk over to her side and greeted her with a bright smile, how she wish her family treat her the same. " $1 aggashi (Miss)." Eun Bi took out her wallet and handed her a 1000 won. " Thank you." She said and she placed it inside her bag when suddenly she accidentally bumb into someone " Hey watch it." Said the guy she said sorry and bowed a liitle wihtout looking him in the face.

Eun Bi entered the supermarket and bought the things that her aunty told her to buy. After 30 minutes, she finally got all of it and went to pay. "$67.50" said the lady. Eun BI took out the money her aunty gave to her and paid the things she bought. She carried the plastic bag which contain the thing she bought and decided to go back home. She was waling down the street when she saw a job sign posted on the wall. She scrutinize it and a small smile appeared in her face.

"Babysitter Wanted." She read the sign. She didn't hesitate to take it. She put i tinside her bag and hurriedly went to the bus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter