chapter 1

Office love

~Dara POV~

"yah!! Park Bom!" I yelled, as soon as I got in the cafe.

"waeyo? yah, dara, you need this job, you're almost broke" said bom, one of my bestfiend since childhood. "Bom unnie is right, unnie" Minzy, our youngest of the group butted in.

"I know, I know. I just don't want other people to help me. I can manage just fine on my own"

"Unnie! We're not just some people you know we're your bestfriend since childhood! You shuld depend on us and your family also" Chaerin or also known as Cl in the fashion industry said to me.

"I know that I can alsways depend on you guys and my family, it's just that I want to be an independent person myself. All i've been doing is just depending on you guys, I just feel like I'm just wasting my friendship with you guys." I said to them. 

"okay, how about this, you go in the interview and let's just see if you get chosen and if you do, try to work for atleat a few weeks and see if you like it there." Bom said. Minzy and Cl nodding to what Bom just said.

"Okay, fine but trust me, I will not stay there for even a week"

"okay unnie, your choice not ours. Plus we have to go. We three need to go to my pastry shop to check out the new people, don't want them to mess up things." Minzy said.

"Okay, bye!"

What do I do? It's not that I hate them for helping me, its just that freaking kwon jiyong or g-whatever his name is gets on my nerve. Ugh such a ladies man. eottokke?!?! 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How is the first chapter?

Will be happy if someone at least give a feedback to it. 

Thanks for reading :3