Hyuk imagine // cute (◕‿◕)

VIXX imagines ✪

"Hyukkie-ah we're gonna be late" You yelled at your boyfriend, he was playing games even though you were supposed to go watch a movie with his friends. " [Y/N] aish let me play even for a little while" He whined and you walked to him. "Hyuk. Really" You said in a serious tone. "Babee...." He kept whining and plucking you closer by the hem of your shirt. "Stop it baby" You giggled and leaned down to kiss him. He wrapped his arms around you. "[Y/N] Why wont we just cuddle and watch movie together? I wanna kiss you without hearing 'ew get a room', 'stop you two', 'ew you guys are disgusting.'' Hyuk chuckled and pouted. "Alright Hyuk, ill call Ravi" You said and left the room. You dialed Ravi's number and the phone call got longer than you thought. "Bye Ravi" You said and hang up. "Hyuk baby?..im so sorry the phone call got so long.." You said and walked to the bedroom you both shared. "Hyuk?" You asked again. "Hyukkie.." You got a bit worried where he had go. "Honey, im here!!" You heard your boyfriends voice coming from bathroom. "Come here" He continued. You walked the hallway to the bathroom and found he had made you two a bubble bath. "Hyuk-ah..." You said and smiled at him. There was rose petals in the bath and candles all over the place. "[Y/N] I love you, and i wanna make you feel special, without the others around" He smiled, his cheeks bright red. "Hyukkie i love you" You walked over him and kissed him softly. You two shared a cute nice bubblebath together.