One

The Video Game

"Damn it! I died again!!"

 
Jongup curses under his breath but doesn't give up on his new video game. He's wanted this Vampire Slayer game since he saw the previews of it online.
 
Jongup scratches his head while looking at the map of the games city. He exists the screen and does a inventory of what weapons his character has.. Gun? Check. Grenades? Check. Sword? Check.
 
 
Finally it dawns on him, and Jongup can't help but laugh at his own stupidity. IT WAS SO OBVIOUS!!  And to think.. The weapon he needed was only a few blocks away.
 
Jongup then weaves his character through the video games city, a smile plastered on his face.
 
 
"What are you doing?" Youngjae asks as he plops down next to Jongup.
 
"Playing a video game. I couldn't kill the vampires before but I know where the weapon I need is. This game is really tricky!"
 
Youngjae nods as he watches Jongup's character run into a supermarket.
 
Youngjae's eyes narrow and confusion blankets his face. 
 
Jongup maneuvers his character down the aisles and stops at the meat section.
 
"There it is!" Jongup yells
 
He presses the necessary button so his slayer could pick up the item but his character just stands there.
 
"What is it? What weapon do you need?" Youngjae questions as he stares at the television screen.
 
Jongup rolls his eyes and huffs in annoyance.
 
"Oh my God Youngjae! Everyone knows that in order to kill a vampire you have to steak them!"
 
Youngjae looks at Jongups character and see a pointy cylinder piece of wood in its hand.
 
He slowly turns to look a Jongup, his mouth open ready to speak.. But his mind draws a blank.
 
" this game! Ughhh! I'm going to see what Himchan is doing."
 
Youngjae remains quiet and simply watches him leave. How could someone be so...