The Beauty,My Angel

That Bully Is My Husband! (Rewrote version)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jungkook looks up and oversees someone walking past his classroom. He didn't recognizes the face but the crowd of people who group around him makes Jungkook curious. The bully peeks his head and watches as the person talks to the group. He realizes that the group of people is EXO - the school's top football players and the top notch students of Converse High. "Who is that?" Among the tall and handsome boys,stands a short and cute boy - the one that Jungkook notices. "Dude,what are you doing?" Taehyung pats his shoulder and the bully looks at him from kneeling on the floor. "You know that boy?" He asks instead as he stands up and dusts off his unifrom. "Yeah,my cousin? Do Kyungsoo,one of the first-year kids who are popular and smart. He always hangs out with EXO sunbaenim since he knows them well. Why?" Jungkook smirks and he nods. "Do Kyungsoo,huh?"

The bully takes a sit next to his sister,who in return scowls at him. "What do you want,Jeon Jungkook?" Hyuna snaps and Jungkook smiles sweetly. "Nuna,I need your help. I need you to find Do Kyungsoo's locker." Hyuna looks suprised and she points a pen to him. "What are you trying to do? Kyungsoo did nothing wrong to you. What are you doing,bullying innocent kids like him? He is such a sweet little angel..." Jungkook rolls his eyes - it's not like she never do that. "Why? Can't I a little?" The two siblings stare at each other and Hyuna looks away from him - shaking her head at her dongsaeng's attitude. "You see that?" Hyuna points to EXO,who had entered the cafeteria with Kyungsoo in tow. "Those guys can put you down in a flick-" Hyuna squahes a cherry tomato on the table."They protect Kyungsoo and he is like the princess of the school-" Jungkook snorts but continues eyeing the 12 boys. "He is The Beauty,you know. And you don't want to mess with his Beasts. I'm warning you,Jeon Jungkook - don't mess with them." Hyuna says and there's a hint of fear in her voice. "We'll see,Nuna. We'll see..."

Kyungsoo smiles to his hyungs and laughs at how ridiciulous Chanyeol looks with a licorice on his upper lip like a mustache. "Awww~ Why do you always look so cute,Kyungie?" Jongdae hugs him and the boy squirms while giggling cutely. The rest of the group sits around the large table and everyone starts eating - all the while talking to each other. "Hey,guys! Mind if I join?" Namjoon comes up to them and immediately Chanyeol brightens up,hugging his boyfriend's waist with a smile. "Namjoonieee~" Chanyeol says and Namjoon flicks his forehead,sitting down next to him after Baekhyun pulls over another chair. They talk about almost everything and Kyungsoo listens to them intently until he feel someone staring at him. He turns around and meets the eyes of Converse High's bully,Jeon Jungkook. Being the innocent boy he is,Kyungsoo tilts his head and Jungkook smirks at him. Just when he's about to call out for him,Hoseok  and Yoongi blocks his view before beaming to their boyfriends,Jongin and Junmyeon. When the two move out of the way,Jungkook is no longer sitting at the table and Kyungsoo turns back to his hyungs who are talking at full volume.

"I heard that our Kyungie will have a fiance soon. Am I right?" Hoseok teases the youngest boy,who looks down shyly with a blush on his face. "Aigoo,it's not confirmed yet. Don't get your hopes up,hyun

Please log in to read the full chapter