chapter1

my angst story

to you, 

i really wanna say this to you personally but i think i'm too late for this . 

i know you'll gonna read this someday ...

but i really wanna express my feellings tonight 

 

 

...............

you know who you are , 

you know you were my only girl once i loved.

i broke up with you, because of that "thingy"

but you still kept on bugging me just to win my heart once again . 

i kept pushing you away but still you were too persistent . there were a time , i was really irritated by your action. i really did something to you that made you cry . and i'm really sorry about that ,even though it wasn't obvious .

you made me annoyed everyday especially when my dad decided we were going to live in the same house . (i knew you proposed that! ahaha i heard you)

i really hate that . 'coz i'm in the stage of moving on that time but i had no choice.

you always hacked my fb account when i'm not around or i forgot to logged it out . you chatted my friends and say something to them , .you even cursed to my buddy . i was so tired and furious that time Sorry for slapping you. 

 

but then again, we just acted that it didnt happened. we became strangers that time .

but that night, it's a miracle! 

you talked to me first and said sorry .. 

 

oh! oh!! i remembered something! that night! when i got drunk ! you tried to me ! haha! that was so epic .. thank god that your brother saved me from your erted hands.. hihihi..

 

this was my daily routine .. in the morning i always woke up early just to make our food . we ate together .. you made me laugh from your silly jokes! 

 

 

 

 

but last night ......... everything's changed

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

you came to our apartment crying. i was asking you what happenedbut you didn't say anything . you just stood up there .. crying .. i walked closer to you and tried to hug you. you hugged me back ...

"everything's gonna be fine" i whispered to your cute little right ear. i walked you to your room "please stay here , please let's sleep together" that was your last words that i heard from you .before i fell asleep.. we slept hugging each other that night .. and it felt so right! *blush

it was 7 in the morning , hen i decide to got up . you were'nt  there anymore ..

your clothes and other things too....

i tried to call you but you didnt answer.even your brother wasn't there.

 

i was panicking a while ago when i went outside only with my tanktop and boxers on .

i tried to call our dads too .. but they did same .. 

 

i went back and decided to chat my fb friends while waiting for you .

1 hour 

3 hours 

4 hours

5 hours

6 hours. 

 

it was  around 3 pm when i got up and decided to look for you .. i went to your residencial house. i went there and i was welcomed by your maid saying "Miss, why are you here? Reyes Family wasn't here.. they flew back to U.S"

and handed me a letter.

 

i'd read your letter.

you know!  i'm really mad at you! WHY? WHY?! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LEAVE ME SO SOON? YOU EVEN PROMISED ME THAT YOU WOULD NEVER LEAVE AGAIN just to have me back . though i know your reason was .

 

you . you just left me hanging .

why? ..why you didn't even tried to bidyour goodbye ?

you know i really hate this feeling! i really hated myself for being such a !

why ?! WHY did you leave? ..

when i realized and ready to tell you this ...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I STILL LOVE YOU . .....