Two Old Friends Meet Again

She's Back in His Life

Two Old Friends Meet Again

-

Gangnam didn't change a bit, it still looked the same, like it did eight years ago.  Myunseo surveyed her surroundings and inhaled. Oh how she love that Gangnam smell, it reminded her of home. Home, it's sounds strange rolling off . Somehow, the word became foreign to her.  She looked around and saw people in different clothing. Gangnam fashion never failed to amaze her, it's so different compared to France. A voice interrupted her thoughts.

"Flight 109 from Jeju island will arrive at seven o' clock. Flight 109 from Jeju island will arrive at seven o' clock."

Oh, that's right she's at the airport. She almost forgot. Suddenly, a wave of sleepiness came to her. Oh dear, she can't sleep now she still have to go to the mall to buy gifts for her family. (She forgot to buy some from china.) She hopes they sell porcelain at the mall.

An idea struck her, she remembered that there's a coffee shop at the airport. With perfect posture and confidence above the roof, she rolled her heavy suitcase and strolled (more like catwalked) to the coffee shop.

A long queue welcomed her, great. Oh how she liked waiting... not. Deciding to just get coffee at the mall, she turned around.

SPLASH!

There goes her 2,000,000 won white jacket. F.uck, whoever this man is he's going to get a piece of her. She mustered a glare but remembered that she's wearing sunglasses. ­­­­­­

"Oh, I'm so sorry!"

Somehow that voice sound familiar.  She looked up only to be greeted by dark brown eyes.

Alert! Alert!

It's the very reason she left Gangnam in the first place.

Oh Sehun!

Oh right, she looks so different from before so Sehun doesn't recognize her! That's perfect.

S.hit what to I do?

Get mad at him and humiliate him? No that's too cruel.

Scream '!' and run away? Sure, if you want to go to an asylum.

Pretend you're Chinese and don't understand him? Yes!

Waiiiiiit, she doesn't know Chinese. Ah, but she does know the popular chinese song 'What is Love'.

AHA! If I pretend that I'm Chinese, he won't know what I'm saying.

Myunseo cleared .

" Dang ni zou jin wo shixian. Jiu zai ni zhouwei zhengge shijie." she said in an angry tone.

"Are you crazy?! You're the one who bumped into me and know you're angry?! I already said sorry ." Se Hun exclaimd as he removed his own sunglasses and rolled his eyes.

He's just like himself before I met him. Ugh, egoistical jerk.

Myunseo still put up with her act.

" Ai wusuobuzai hui. Rang wo wangji shanghai fendan beiai xuexi guanhuai" she replied in a 'duh' tone

" Ugh why the f.uck are you quoting what is love by exo m.  Isn't that like a love song? Lady, do you have a crush on me? Cause if you have, I don't have interests in crazy women."

Uh oh, BUSTED.

Only one thing to do,

RETREAT!!!

And just like that, she ran away from her first love.

Like how she did eight years ago.