Chapter 1

Melodía de Amor

Author's Note : I hope you enjoy reading this first chapter and don't forget to leave a comment!! I am sorry for the university's name -_- I can't think of anything. hehe!

Yuri was wonderfully playing the piano with her small fingers. After Yuri finished playing the piano, her teachers and classmates clapped their hands as she bow.

"Wonderfully played, Yuri." One of Yuri's teacher said as she look at the child and her stepmother. "Thank you teacher!!" Yuri cheerfully said as she bow once more.

"Ma'am, Yuri has really nice hands at it fits playing the piano well. She is the most talented in our class." The teacher said and Yuri's stepmother smiled. "Oh!! here. A treat for everyone. Today is Yuri's birthday but she chose to go here." Yuri's stepmother said as she handed the teacher the food they prepared.

"Oh. She chose to go to her lesson. Haha. Okay Kids, what are you going to say?" The teacher said and the kids greeted Yuri 'Happy Birthday' Yuri smiled at them and exited the room with her stepmother.

"Daddy!!" Yuri said and ran to her Dad waiting for them outside. "Hello!! Sorry to be late. Daddy was busy." Yuri's Dad said as he placed a kiss on Yuri's forehead. "That is okay, Daddy. I know you're busy with work." Yuri said and they all entered the car. "By the way, I recorded Yuri's recital." Yuri's Stepmother said and pushed  the tape inside the car audio.

The music started to play and smiles were formed on the three's faces. "Wow!! My little Angel is very talented!!." Yuri's dad said as he listens to the music and drive. "Daddy, watch my next recital, okay?" Yuri said and her dad nodded. "You promise?" Yuri asked. "I promise." Yuri's dad said.

They drove to the bakery to buy a cake for Yuri's birthday.

The three successfully walked across the road but yuri's father stopped. "I forgot my phone by the car." He said and turned around. When he turned around, he saw a kid terrifyingly standing on the road and a car is running infront of it. He ran and pushed the kid away from the road. 

Yuri turned around and saw her father got threw away and landed hardly on the cold ground. 

"DADDY!!" Yuri ran to her father's side and hugged his body, tears falling down the child's cheek. "Oh my God!! What Happened!!" Yuri's stepmother said as she ran to his husband's side. "Daddy!! Please wake up!! You promised you will watch my next recital!!" Yuri cried as she hugged her father tight.

People are starting to gather around them but no one dared to help them. "Please!! Help us bring him to the hospital!!" Yuri's stepmother cried as she try to ask for help but no one dared to help them.

"Please Help us!!"

"Help us, Please!!"

Please!! Please!! Help us!!"

No matter what they do, people just stared at them and walked away.

 

4 Days had passed and the two are still in deep pain for Yuri's Father's death.

The door bell rang and Yuri opened it. Outside you could find many men in suits. They harshly went inside the house making Yuri dumbfounded.

"Sir!! What are you doing? This are our things!!" Yuri's stepmother said as she tried to stop the men from taking their things. "Sorry, but your husband has so many debts." One of the men said and the others carried a table which made the last picture of Yuri's father fall to the ground and break the glass on top of the picture.

"No!! Please!! Don't take my Piano!!" Yuri begged as she hold on the piano tightly. "Let go of it." The man who was taking is said and harshly pushed Yuri's hand away from the piano.

"Auntie!! They took my piano!!"  Yuri said as she point towards the men who were taking their things away. "Yuri!! Your father is dead!! We're not rich anymore!!" Yuri's stepmother cried as she hold on Yuri. "Auntie!! My Piano!!" Yuri cried again. "What is the use of playing if you don't even have a food to eat!!"  Yuri's stepmother said as she fell on her knees, crying.

That day, Yuri and her Auntie tried to find a place where they could continue their lives. Yuri's stepmother tried to escape from Yuri by exiting the bus they were using but failed because Yuri followed her.

"Auntie!! Don't leave me. I will be a good girl." Yuri said and her stepmother rolled her eyes. "Fine!! But you should do what I tell you!!." Yuri's stepmother said and she nodded.

"Go steal that hot bun!!" Yuri's stepmother said and Yuri ran to the stall which is selling hot buns and stole two. "Hey!! You !! Get back!!"  The vendor said as he kept up with Yuri. Yuri gave the buns to her Stepmother and they run but the vendor catches up with them. "Pay for those if you want them!!." The Vendor said trying to snatch the bun but someone stopped him. "Let me pay for those." A man said and payed for the buns. The vendor went back to his stall.

 

Since that day, The guy adopted them to his house and he married Yuri's stepmother. Yuri became their maid but not exactly when they treat her like garbage but she helped in maintaining the house and her Auntie's canteen which is found in Jung University.