Final

Expecting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moment she came out of the bathroom, Jongin was about to ask her but ended up shutting his mouth seeing her expression. Jongin knew very well that in any moment she would cry. He sighed as he stood up from bed and walking towards her who was sitting in vanity table. She had her head down and her fingers fidgeting her night gown.

Jongin was standing in front her, he placed both hands to cupped her face and brought her face facing him.

“It’s okay, Soojung.” He said in a low voice and gave her a smile. His smile held the warmness which always make her feels protected.

A tear escaped from her eye, followed by another until she started crying.

“I’m sorry,” her voice is almost a whisper.

Jongin couldn’t stand seeing her crying. He wiped her tears with his thumbs. “Don’t cry, please. We’ll keep trying, okay?” he said a shooting voice.

Soojung nodded her head slowly as she circles her arms around his waist and hugged him. Jongin tightened the hug and kissed her hair ever so softly.

Jongin hates when she was crying everytime she got her period. He clearly remember a year ago when she had miscarriage, how she was crying overnight, how she didn’t want to eat for three days, that was enough for him to handle. It is true that they are expecting a baby but he didn’t want her to feel burdened. It is still a half and a year into their marriage, so Jongin thinks no need to make it hurry. But being a person who love children so much, Soojung wants to have a baby soon.

***

Jongin has just arrived from his abroad trip for a week. He was sitting on a bed reading a book, his back leaning on a headboard, when Soojung enter the room.

“Can’t sleep?” Soojung hopped on to the bed and took a seat next to him.

“Yeah, jetlag,” he said as his focus still on the book.

Being curious, Soojung leaned her body closer to him, and took a peek on a book he read.

“You read it again?” she chuc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter