Block Everyone...

Accept Friend Request?

   Hi v_the_alien, I'd like to add you on Skype! b.bamin

Taehyung blinked as his eyes adjusted to the light of his phone, expecting to see a message from Yoongi confirming that the conversation he had last night with the other on how, instead of staying up unnecessarily marathoning Epic Rap Battles of History Yoongi should seriously consider sleeping as an alternative, was something he actually went through with. Instead, he was staring at an unexpected message lingering in his Skype awaiting either acceptance or denial on Taehyung's side, but, ( regardless of the fact that Yoongi didn't bother messaging him back ), he wanted to know how his Skype was even found for this message to appear in the first place. 

And why so early in the morning?

( It was eight o'clock. )

He glanced at the username that was attached to the contact request, again.

      b.bamin

It seemed so vaguely familiar that in his obvious state of no longer wanting to think about this his finger went on ahead pressing the Accept button. But, as soon as he had placed the phone under his pillow to finally return to sleep it vibrated, indicating he had a message.

Another vibration.

Make that two messages. 

This time it most likely was Yoongi, never failing to do his trademark 'look at your message then reply ages later when you've probably forgotten what the conversation even was about'; not that Taehyung had forgotten, but, still. 

With a childish groan he reached for his phone again, getting prepared to send a very grumpy message about how Yoongi should go back to sleep and how hewanted to go back to sleep when —

bambam oh, wait, actually 
bambam ... i think i added the wrong person sorry 

Oh, so... That's not Yoongi... And that username wasn't one that he's seen before. 

tae oh that's okay! \(o v o ;; )
tae but, uh
tae how did you find my skype anyways? 
bambam is typing..

Stranger please let me go back to sleep, he subconsciously wanted to add. 

bambam im in that big group chat with you 

Big group chaaaa-- Oh. 

Oh.

'That big group chat', or rather, 'that huge mess of a chat with eighteen people who communicate in caps or memes', was something Taehyung checked in on almost daily ( even if he didn't say much ) and it was most likely where he thought he saw this person's username.

tae like i said it's okay! 
tae i always like making new friends 
tae \( • v • )/ 
bambam haha that was cute
bambam like the emoji was cute  

Taehyung had been told multiple times that his emojis were either childish, annoying, or, as someone had so kindly told him once, girly. He was still waiting for an explanation on that one actually. But, this stranger's sudden compliment made him smile.     

That's when his fingers decided that, for whatever reason, typing was now a suddenly difficult task.

tae thnks
tae *thnaks
tae **thanks
tae wow i'm just gonna go
bambam aw but we just started talking!!
tae you said you added me by mistake though
bambam yeah but youre actually really nice so it wasnt that big of a mistake 

It was most likely due to the fact he hadn't properly woken up yet, but, he could've sworn whoever this was was definitely flirting... Or somewhere along the lines of that. 

tae you can't do that!! ( > n < )
bambam do what?
tae say what you just said!! you just met me!!
bambam well i'm still going to be nice to you
tae oh my god
tae sorry i'm not used to this thanks
bambam haha are you getting flustered?

Taehyung was a mere two seconds away from blocking this person as he grabbed his pillow, slammed it on his face, quietly groaning into it from embarassment and realization of how stupid he was acting. Somewhere in his thoughts he was sure that this person was put up to this, their attitude far from what he was used to given he was usually the one to be completely open from the start. That, or, make a complete fool of himself from awkwardness. Butflirting? Saying his emojis were cute? No.

No, no, noooo...

tae i'm leaving goodbye   
bambam ill be here to bother you later then
tae you're terrible
tae bye 

And that was it.

That was the final message Taehyung sent before placing his phone as far as away as his arm could stretch, effectively wanting to forget that whatever conversation that had just happened really didn't happen. 

But, just his luck, his phone vibrated three times.

$UGA dude
$UGA dude you were wrong okay ERB was totally worth it
$UGA sort of
tae i'm blocking you