Drabble

3 AM Jokes

You are ready to fall into a dreamland when you heard your phone ringing asking to be answered. You let out a groan before picked it up.
"What?!" You asked the caller. More like scolding him. He snorted.
"Did you sleep?" You rolled your eyes
"Dude, look at the time now. 3 ing in the morning and it is obvious that I am sleeping and..."
"Come out" He cut you off and ended the call. You rolled on your bed before lazily walk out from your house. You saw him smiling behind your gate before you saw a car beside him. 
"What Koo ing Junhoe?" You look at him uninterestedly while yawning. He smile and push you into the car. 
"Wait. What is it? Dude where are we going? Wait. Do you know how to drive?" You keep on asking him but he just smirk at you. He sit on the driver seat and start the engine. You grab the safety beat and attached them properly. It is the first time Junhoe drive the car with you. 
"Chill dude. I've got my license already. I passed as a driver." He smile while peeking at you. 
You can help but hold the safety belt bcs you can't seem to believe him. 
"Okay driver Junhoe, but where are we going?" You look at him but he only reply with a smirk.

After 15 minute driving, we arrived at the hill of our neighborhood and you start to believe that June is a good driver but you still dont know why he bring you here, 3 in the morning with you wearing pyjamas and messy hairs. He sit on the car boot and stare at the sky. 
"Okay, mind to tell me your reason for bringing me here? At this time?" 
"Will you shut up and enjoy the moment for a while? Duh. Such a talker." He said that without looking at you. That's it. You have reach your boil point.
"Dude, 3 in the morning. I could enjoy my moment on my bed in my dreamland like heck are you calling me and bring me in here..." you look around ".. up on hill with nothing, you can just come alone."
"Because I like you." Junhoe stare at you and you look at him. Speechless. You let out a snort.
"A joke at 3 in the morning. Nice." You turn your back and folded your hand. Ready to walk away. Right then you felt someone hug you from behind.
"I just wanna tell you that I like you too. As much as you like me. More than friend. More than best buddies."
You have nothing to say in replied because you do actually like him. More than best friend but it's surprise you when he suddenly confess to you. Junhoe turn your back and make you face him.
"You thought i dont know that you like me?"
"How did..." you barely able to said those word. He snort again.
"Duh. Its so obvious that you like me. Who wouldnt like someone as perfect as Koo Junhoe?" You slapped his chest and he suddenly hugged you.
"I drove my mother car without telling her just bcs I wanna be with you. I miss you. Even we always meet up. I still miss you and I love you." He whisper those words for you but you can help but cringe over it. You let out small laugh before hugged him back.
"I like you too and I love you too."

 

 

 

 

Notes : Yep, it's cheesy. My first official drabble *that I wrote in 3AM* :)