Crazy

Sunday Morning

Namjoon woke up with a jolt, as if a sudden force had pulled him violently to the real world. Uneasily he swayed between the covers, wondering what sort of nightmare had woken him so abruptly. With a dismissive head shake (nightmares certainly are better when forgotten) he tried to get back to sleep, but in vain.

Their bedroom was filled with a lazy orange light emerging from the semi-closed blinds; still too dim to force Namjoon to get up, but too bright to allow him to snooze off. He didn’t care to check the time, though. It was a Sunday morning, and he had nothing to do. Quite frankly, there was no other place where he would rather be.

Namjoon softly moved once again, facing the quiet sleeping figure of his boyfriend, all wrapped up in the bed sheets. He approached his body silently, and with a tender gesture he drew back the covers muffling Yoongi’s face. Lovingly, Namjoon gazed at his boyfriend (was it creepy to watch people while they slept? Namjoon didn’t know; he just wanted to watch out for his boyfriend and hug him when he looked so sweet and defenseless) and mentally traced every soft line of Yoongi’s face, as if he wanted to forever crave his picture in his mind.

The silver-haired boy leaned down and placed a kiss on Yoongi’s forehead, slowly moving his fingers through his red hair. He loved his lovers hair, and how it felt between his fingers – it was so smooth and fun, of such a pleasant color, exhaling a scent so sweet that he couldn’t help but to place another gentle kiss on top of his boyfriend’s head. It was no wonder that Yoongi would always wake up with such dreadful hair! He surely enjoyed messing his lovers hair when they were nuzzling.

With a warm smile Namjoon encircled his boyfriend’s waist and dragged him nearer, closer to his body and protection, hugging him tightly, feeling his steady breath.

It was crazy, right? How simple things could make you so happy. How a lazy Sunday could seem like the best day of your life. How a wrinkled bed could feel like the best place in the world. How a ridiculous bed hair could look like the prettiest hair. How a person could be your whole world without it feeling scary.

Yoongi’s breath gradually hastened, and slow movements followed. Shortly after, two beautiful eyes were blinking sleepily at Namjoon, still adjusting to a new day.

‘Good morning love', Namjoon whispered his voice hoarse.

‘Joonie?… Good morning’, Yoongi mumbled, rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand, happy to realize that his boyfriend was holding him so dearly.

Namjoon cleared some jumbled red hair locks out of boyfriend’s forehead and looked lovingly into the pale guy’s eyes. It was crazy how such vulgar words could sound like the most precious ones to be heard. It was just crazy, and Namjoon loved how crazy it felt every single second of his life.

‘Your hair is all over the place’, Namjoon pointed out with a chuckle, still caressing it with his fingers.

‘I guess it must be crazy as usual',Yoongi retorted dismissively, shrugging his shoulders under Namjoon's arms.

"Crazy is good." Namjoon said, kissing Yoongi on the lips, hands gently holding his boyfriend’s hair. "Crazy is wonderful."

 

-

Kya. Ok. Comments are loved!

I was so sleepy and all i could think about was SugaMon.