Reunion

My Childhood Crush, Kim Myungsoo

No one's POV:

While Hea and Myungsoo were staring at eachother the teacher interupted "Myungsoo your seat is right over there" he said and pointed to the seat right by Hea, Myungsoo got the courage to talk to Hea "Hi!" he said. "Hi" said Hea and there was a little silence beteween them because they don't know what to say to eachother, it wasn't akward but when they were in class they silently stared at eachother.

 

*Lunch*

Myunsoo had made new friends and was now one of the kingkas in Infinite. While Hea was getting lunch someone decided to bully her. "Hey loser!" said Gyu-Ri. Everyone is watching Hea and Gyu-Ri now including Myungsoo, and Hea took note of that. "W-W-What is it t-t-that you have to s-s-say?" Hea asked. As Gyuri was about to say something to her someone cut her off. "I think you should let Hea off, she's my chilhood bestfriend and I don't want to see her bursting into tears" said Myungsoo, and Gyu-Ri without saying a word walked away. Myungsoo turned around "Are you ok?" Myungsoo asked, "I'm fine" said Hea. Since lunch Myungsoo hung out with Hea and talking about how life has been since they have been apart.

"Hea, you're still as shy with other people as you have been since we were little, you haven't changed a bit." Myungsoo said and gave her a gentle smile. "Ya, nothing has changed since you left." *Even my feelings for you* Hea said and thought. They walked silently to class but it wasn't an awkward silence it was a comfortable silence and for the rest of the school day

Hea's POV:

"Myungsoo-ah,I love you, you'll comeback won't you?" the girl said. "Of course I will, I'm your protector I have to comeback big and strong to protect you from all the people that are mean to you!" Myungsoo said."Promise?"the girl said. "Promise, and I love you too!" Myungsoo said.

 

As I was remembering the promise the made between me and Myungsoo-ah a smile spread across my face. My name is Cho Hea I'm 18 yrs old and I've liked Myungsoo since I met him. I get easily bullied and I live with an abusive father. My most hated days are schooldays because of this queenka name Gyu-Ri she hasn't bothered me yet and I hope to keep it that way but I jut get this feeling from her that I just don't like her, and so I got into my uniform.

 

Uniform:

 I went down and cooked myself some breakfast luckily my dad wasn't home yet so I had enough time to eat breakfast and head off to school. As I was waiting for the bus to arrive I was listening to music but I felt like someone was watching me but didn't pay any attention to it because I get stare at all the time so I just turned around to see who it was and nobody was staring at me, "That's weird!" I said to myself and shrugged it off and got onto the bus that arrived. I finally arrived at school I was entering the front gates of the school and as I was walking looking around like usual minding my own business I hear girls screaming and running into the school, "What's their problem!?" I said and walked into class. I normally keep to myself in school because I don't want to get to know them, everytime someone gets to know me they betray me, except for one person. "Ok class today we have a transfer student in our class he is new so help him out understood?"said the teacher "OKAY" said the whole class. I wasn't really interested in the new transfer student because even if i was interested in the new transfer student they would just end up betraying me. Then the new student spoke and I stopped in my tracks as I was drawing on my notebook and heard a familiar voice and when I looked up it was him, My Myungsoo.

 

Myungsoo POV:

Today is the day I transfer to a new school I've been used to transferring schools I wished one day that me and Hea can be in the same school and same class. I wasn't really psyched about it I just got out of the shower and I'm currently getting dressed in my uniform

Uniform:

 I then just had a quick breakfast and headed to school I got to the bus stop and waited for the bus I turn my head and saw a girl with a familiar figure standing  in front waiting for the bus I kept looking at her and when she looked back I looked at my phone like I was doing my own thing then she turned back around *To bad I didn't get to see her face* I thought. The bus came and I got on  and sat down listening to music. When I arrived at school I heard girls screamming and following me I mean I know I'm good looking but jeez give a man some space. I then headed to the school office. "Hello sir may I help you?" said one of the staff members, "Yes I'm the new transfer student my name is Kim Myungsoo" I said. "Oh yes here's your schedule" they said and I headed off to class. I heard the teacher call me in and I looked around the classroom to remember my peers faces when on caught my eyes *Hea?* I thought and then the teacher asked me to introduce myself "hello I just transferred here my name is Kim Myungsoo, please take care of me!" I said and she looked up at me, she seemed to recognize me and we just stared at eacother which felt like an eternity.

 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chapter 1 complete i'll update as soon as possible,I'm srry it's so short it will be longer next time.

 

Goodbye for now.