Final

Kissing a beast member on a rainy midnight

"Okay guys! I think i need to go back now since it's late already!" Bomin said as she started to pack her things in her friend's house. She was at her friend's house as she has some assignments and projects for them to do. She stood up and walked out of her friend's house.

 

She took out her ipod and started to listen to songs. She wasn't a kpop fans...yet she knew each and every of the kpop groups members. She put her hands inside her pockets and were skipping happily as she enjoys the beautiful stars in the sky. It was already midnight. She stopped walking when she realized that the stars in the sky has gone and came dark clouds. Within a few seconds, it started to rain.

 

"Aish! Why do it have to rain now when i'm gazing the sky?!" She opened her bag and started to find the umbrella but to no valid. She sighed and quickly ran to a nearby shelter and settled herself down.

 

She brushed her skirt and and her bags as it was wet. But when she move her heads up, she saw a figure lying down on the bench. She tilted her head as she thought that the figure's backview is somehow familiar....

 

She slowly walked towards the figure. The figure didn't move at all. It was as though the figure was asleep. Bomin stopped walking when she was right behind the figure. She tapped the figure's shoulder and the figure turned around.

 

"Wait....aren't you..." Bomin stopped for awhile as she rubbed her eyes to get a clearer view. She doesn't believe what she was seeing right now. The figure sat up and rubbed his eyes.

 

"Is the rain stopped yet?...Nah..I guess not..." And the figure was about to lie down back when Bomin stopped the figure.

 

"Aren't you Yang Yoseob from Beast?" Bomin asked. Yoseob sighed as he stood up from the bench and ruffled his hair. He was at a loss of what to do. He sighed again.

 

"Aish...another crazy fans..." Yoseob whispered but it was loud enough for Bomin to hear. She shook her head, showing that she wasn't a crazy fans.

 

"I'm not a crazy fan! I'm not any fans of any kpop groups. I just know you since my friend had spoken before and showed me some pictures of you before..but i didn't go research! I don't want to be known as stalker!" Bomin pouted. Yoseob laughed. Somehow, he knew that the girl was kinda cute.

 

"By the way, why are you here Yoseob-sshi? I thought you should be staying in your dorm right now?" Bomin asked Yoseob. Yoseob sighed as he sat down on the bench and patted a empty space beside him, signalling Bomin to sit with him. Bomin sat down.

 

"You see, i was on my way to see my relatives near this area but then it suddenly rained. I decided to stay here for awhile but then i fell asleep on the bench." Yoseob explained. Bomin nodded her head. Then, there was a thunder roared.

 

Bomin covered both her ears. She was scared of thunders since she was very young. Yoseob saw her reaction and immediately placed his hands on Bomin's shoulder.

 

"Are you scared of thunder?" Yoseob asked Bomin worriedly. Bomin nodded in fear as another thunder roared. She shivered due to the fear and the coldness in the surrondings. Yoseob took of his jacket and put on Bomin's shoulder to give her some warm. Bomin looked up.

 

"Aren't you cold?" Bomin asked. Yoseob shook his head and smiled. Somehow, Bomin's heart is beating furiously. Then again, another thunder roared. She was shocked and hugged Yoseob's arm and get closer to him. Yoseob rolled his eyes.

 

"If you are trying to do this by getting my attention, sorry." Bomin let go of his arm and looked up confusely. Yoseob rolled his eyes again. But Bomin was soft-hearted. She gave back the jacket and stood up from the bench and carried her bags. She bowed at Yoseob as Yoseob looked at Bomin.

 

"Mianhaeyo..I'm really scared of thunder..But i just want to say is that i wasn't trying to get your attention by doing this. I just want some comfort. I'm not a fans of yours so i don't think i should get your attention.. But if you think in that way, mianhae.." She walked off while hugging herself and ran out of the shelter.

 

Yoseob looked at Bomin who ran away and quickly stood up and find Bomin. He can't let Bomin to stay out in the rain like this and also, something about that girl attracts him.. He ran in the rain, in search for that girl. Fortunately, he saw the girl on another shelter. He slowly crept behind and walked from the back of the shelter. He saw the girl was shivering. He slowly walked behind the girl and hugged her from behind. Bomin was shocked.

 

"Who are you?! Let go of me!" But Yoseob hugged even tighter. He love the warmth from the girl.

 

"I'm Yoseob..Now..don't move and stay like this for awhile." Yoseob whispered on Bomin's ears and softly nibbled on her ears. Bomin shivered and sighed.

 

"Yoseob-sshi...stop it.. What if som-"

 

"Shhhh....don't talk.." Yoseob whispered and hugged the girl more tighter. Bomin somehow felt her heart was speeding even faster. She blushed.

 

"Sorry for what happen just now...I was kinda in a bad mood just now..Mianhae.." Yoseob whispered. Bomin smiled and shook her head, signalling Yoseob that she's okay and are not angry with him. Yoseob smirked and broke the hug away. He stared deeply into the girl's eyes and sat down on the bench. Bomin sat down too.

 

Then, another thunder roared. Bomin flinched a little. Yoseob hugged her and comforted her by patting her back slowly and gently. Yoseob decided to break the awkwardness.

 

"What's your name?" Yoseob asked while he continue to hug the girl.

 

"Bomin. Kim Bomin." Bomin broke the hug and bowed at Yoseob. "Annyeong!" Yoseob laughed at her cuteness. Then, another thunder roared again. Bomin began to have tears in her eyes. Yoseob saw that Bomin was about to cry and grabbed Bomin's hands and pulled her for a kiss.

 

Bomin's eyes widened. She can't move at all as she was too shocked.

 

Yoseob slightly broke the kiss away and stared deeply in Bomin's eyes. He admires the brown eyes Bomin has.

 

"Don't look else where. Don't hear anything. Don't feel anything. Just look at me and call me oppa.." And Yoseob crushed his lip with Bomin. He bit Bomin's lower lips and Bomin hesistate for a moment before opened TINY BIT and Yoseob quickly took this chance and have his tougue roamed in Bomin's mouth. He hugged Bomin tighter as Bomin started to close her eyes and responded the kiss back. She could feel that Yoseob was smiling.

 

Yoseob's hands then started to move UNDER Bomin's shirt and Bomin gasped. She quickly broke the kiss and blushed.

 

"W-What are y-you..." Bomin was still shocked. She backed away from Yoseob. Yoseob immediately rubbed the back of his neck nervoursly.

 

"I...was just... Mianhae.." Yoseob said as he slowly moved closer to Bomin. Bomin looked down and Yoseob moved his finger to Bomin's exposed thigh (She was wearing a skirt.) and traced "Mianhae". Bomin looked up and saw Yoseob starring at her. She blushed as she quickly stood up and was about to walked away when Yoseob pulled her back for another kiss. This time, it was a passionate kiss. They were only playing with each other's tougue and did nothing else. But they could feel something..

 

Love...

 

They knew they were gonna bond a fate sooner. Because this two had just made a fate between them.