TWO-timer Celine (Celine & ONew) (Part 1)

A Perfect Dream ^^

SORRYY ~~~ LET'S JUST START :):) COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE :D:D:D x)

THE NEXT DAY ~~~

Celine POV:

*YAWN*I woke up and went to the toliet and wash up. Others woke up one by one too. Now we were all ready , we wear:

Me :

 

[Ignore the face]

Xuan hui :

[Ignore the face]

Pearlicia :

[the white one]

[Ignore the face]

Oo May :

Anne :

[Ignore the face]

Now we are all ready , just waiting for SHINee to come fetch us . We were chit-chatting when suddenly Pearlicia asked a question which all of us hesistated :"Hey guys , do you have anybody you like in SHINee or Super Junior ? Must have one ?"We all looked at Xuan Hui first as she was the youngest :"ME ? Ummm...Taemin Oppa ^.^"We smiled as we all know that long time ago.Then Anne :"HeHe , MINHO OPPA~~~" We gigged about how she said it. AFter that Oo May :" Me , OF COURSE , Eunhyuk Oppa :):):)" We gasped as you know . Then Pearlicia :"Hey you asking me , then you all better keep your big mouth shut ok  , Or you know what will happen ? Jonghyun Oppa ......" We giggled as she blushed. Then lastly ME , they were all expecting an answer from me :" Ummm , ONEW OPPA ?.....NO......Dongahe oppa?......NO.......Onew oppa .....? No....Donghae oppa ....no.....AISH I DONT KNOW !!!!" They looked at me and shook their head in despair , i blushed and looked down on the floor.....blush

Onew POV:

We got ready , we wore :

Then we went to the GIRLS DORM . When we knocked on the door , Anne opened the door . When i looked inside , I saw the most beautiful girl in my whole life , Celine looked like a angel no matter what she wore. She turned around and stared at me , forgotten about her and that bastard Donghae relationship , i smiled . They got their bag and went to the van with us , I am so lucky to have my angel to sit beside me . SHe looking outside the van , I was staring at her , not the beautiful senerary outside.

Celine POV:

I was looking outside of the van , when i felt something weird . I turned and saw Onew staring at me , our eyes met , my chest tightn and heart beat faster like i am running in a never ending road . He looked so charming and full of charsima . We stared until Jonghyun Oppa break the stare , YOU OPPPPPAAAA!!!

"You two love birds stop staring at each other and being lovely doverly , you two are giving me goosebumps you know ??" Others laugh while Me and ONew blushed like a apple ......blush

Donghae POV:

We were waiting for the Girls and SHINee come when someone behind me whispered into my ears :"Donghae , you aren't waiting for the ten of them , only one right , that is C into the E into the L into the I into the N into the E :):):)" I turned around and saw Ryeowook , I stared angrliy at him like he was wrong , he quickly ran and went to Sungmin . But , he was right , that was true , i was only waiting for Celine. Then right at this moment , there was a knock on the door , there come TEN people greeting us but my eyes was only on Celine the one i have been thinking of . She turned and looked at me , but seconds later , she avioded my stare . I got up and offered her a seat , but she shook her head and sat beside ONew , not saying , i felt a tinge of jealously . We were talking and waiting for our managers , when suddenly i felt an urge , when i turned it was Celine . I got up and followed her to one corner . Our eyes finially met , she looked so innocent as always . We stared for a whole five minute .

Celine POV:

I wondered :"What am i susposed to do ? He looked so charming and full of char------ WAIT , what am i saying , i am susposed to tell him something right , what is it , ohh right !!!"I pushed him back because he was getting closer , then i mustered all the courage and say to him in one shot :" Donghae i forgive you , but let's just be friends , best friends , not more than that !!!" I heard alot of gasped , then i looked around , i think i said too loud ......

Donghae POV:

WHAT ?!!! JUST FRIENDS ??!!! I want to be more than friends , ignoring the stares and gasped from the others , i started getting closer , I repiled back LOUDLY :"I KNOW YOU LIKE ONEW , BUT I KNOW YOU STILL HAVE FEELINGS FOR ME , I WILL CAPTURE YOUR HEART FROM ONEW AND YOU WILL BE MINE !!!!" Then i went back to my seat , everyone was staring at me , but i didn't care , i was hurt by what she just said ......

Celine POV:

As he went back to his seat , i remembered his words , it was the first time i heard him being so determined and angry . I looked up , everyone was staring at us giving us a W-H-A-T-J-U-S-T-H-A-P-P-E-N look , i blushed but my thoughts never stop , i know i like Onew more but i think i also like Donghae or i say still have feelings . Who am i going to choose , i dont know , i just ran out and ran like someone was chasing me , i was crying .

Pearlicia POV:

I was shocked , DONGHAE STILL LIKES CELINE ??? Then when Celine ran out , Onew & Donghae stood up , but i stopped them i said :"You two better stay here , it is for celine ." They said together :"But--" , "No buts , now Pearlicia goo , goo get Celine !!!" Leeteuk said I nodded and ran as fast as i can asking everyone i saw if they seen Celine , then i heard a whine from a room , it was our practise room , i quietly opened  door and then i saw a red and puffy Celine kneeling on the floor . I went to her , she shouted which scrared me :"GET.OUT!!!!!! I DONT WANNA SEE ANYONE !!!!" I just sat beside her and pat her back :"Even your best sistar ?" She then looked up , she hugged me and said :"I really dont know what to do , help me unnie !!!" I patted her back and said :" You are just silly , just relax and follow your heart , didn't your parents told you to do so before they are dead ? So dont cry ok ?" She nodded but she hugged me tighter , i just hugged back , we stayed there for a whole ten minutes until my phone rang . hey my jojo , love yes--- I picked up :"Hello ?" , it was Xuan hui :" Hey our manager is here , she say she wants us to the practise room , and is celine okay ?" , "Yah she is okay , we are at the practise room already and also dont let onew and donghae come okay ?" , she repiled and hang out . I looked at Celine , she fell asleep , i slowly put her on the floor and wipe her tears off , i wish after all this she will be alright ......

=--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEHE finished a chapter , 

 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT :):):)