Another Love triange (Oo May & Key)

A Perfect Dream ^^

Thank you for contiuning to read my story , sorry if i have not update the past few days , subscribe please and also comment :))))

Oo May's POV:

It was our turn. Pearlicia was already back , she ran away , you know why right ? We went up the stage and sang our top song "Our Dream Boy".Then we went back to the waiting room , this time Pearlicia , Leeteuk opps and Jonghyun oppa was seated separted . We were joking around . But it seems like i was only staring at Eunhyuk Oppa . It was like Love in first sight , he was my first love. He captured my heart long long ago when i first met him .......

Eunhyuk POV:

We were joking around when suddenly  I got a message from my girlfriend , it says :"Hi Honey , missing you day and night  , but when I saw you on TV , i am full of energy !!:)" I giggled to myself . Yesung , who is just sitting beside me , thought i was crazy and asked if i was alright .They all didn't know i have a girlfriend except for one person , Heechul , he knew it , I told him about it . He turned to me and smiled .

Heechul POV:

Eunhyuk was texting his girlfriend , I turned and amiled at him . He smiled back and contiuned to joke around with the others. While i was listening to the others , I felt something weird . I looked around and saw Oo May staring at Eunhyuk , with love and admire in her eyes . I wondered :" OMG !!! If Oo May likes Eunhyuk then ...... But the turth that i heard from Jonghyun is that Key likes Oo May , then this is a Love triangle , is soo complicated , Wish Oo may can go though this and I better not interfer and let Eunhyuk think of a solution , he is big enough already , it seems that He doesn't knows , wish he know sooner or later....." I smiled to myself and contiuned to listen to the others.

[In the Van]

Oo May POV:

We were on the Van with SUJU. I just couldn't take my eyes off Eunhyuk , he just too.... I don't know how to say .Then suddenly Heechul Oppa whispered into my ears :"You will really suffer alot if you contiune to let your heart with Eunhyuk , Let it go and find a better one before it is too late.....If you insist to contiune , best wishes to you , take care ....." What the heck ??? he is telling me to be careful ??!!!!What must I , Eunhyuk is a good man or i say gentleman . What is the problem with Eunhyuk ??? Crazy man ....==' I just conitune to stare st Eunhyuk oppa without knowing what is happening to be ......

Key's POV:

I was looking outside the van , but soon enough when i knew it , i was staring at Oo May. When I looked at her  , she was looking at Eunhyuk !!! AHHH!!!! I hate it when she stared at him  , maybe she like Eunhyuk not me ??? Very obvious  , but i will try to capture her heart !! But it seems like Eunhyuk don't really show any interest in her , so it may be quite easy anyway :) Wait , maybe suddenly , Eunhyuk like her , you know life is unpredictable ....... Then it will be difficult for me . But to me , if only i die, i will not let go Oo May , i will just have to climb over the wall called FATE , then expect the unexpected ...... I CAN DO IT , FIGHTING KEYYYYYY :)))))))

 

Finished my short update , wish you will wait for the next chapter , thank you , subscribe and also comment too :)))))