001

College Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walked into the room where loud chattering filled in the room. The party was usual, dozen cup of cola and chips were plated on nice packaging beside a bowl of orange colored sauce. Fancy and awesome decorated on ceiling and wall. The colored balloon and frilly at the tail. A ‘ happy 3rd anniversary’ words placed nicely on the wall behind the couple who own this stupid celebration.

Anniversary should be celebrated only for both of them, not with entirely university student. I reached the happy couple as I give the present I brought.

This is not birthday party tho, why should I give present to them? To celebrate my despair? I shook off any negative feeling I was felt since I walked in the room. I practiced last night to give him right expression as I congrats him. But I just couldn’t. I’m too honest for my own good.

“hey.. congrats ya”I said doubting over what the right expression I should wear as I held my present to him. The happy couple turned around. A smile formed on his beautiful yet handsome face, while his eyes twinkling happily, the girl is beautiful as ever with petite body and brunette, her eyes is big and brown.

I always mesmerized every time I look at them. Its either I give them a present then go home nicely or give them present then stay, testing how much my heart could handle this broken feeling over and over. I chose the latter. Always idiot I am. So I give them what they want and leaving the stupid lovey dovey who fighting over who’s loving the most. And so here I am watching them at the bar as I forced the soda down to my throat.

My throat burning as burn as my heart is, now, she fed him with carrot cake. Gah, she doesn’t even know that he resent carrot very much. I know that, because I used to give him carrot when we were little kid. I miss those moments very much. I grab chips, crush them and eat them barbarian.

“someone dumped you tonight?”

Suddenly there was voice beside me but I’m too caught up with the scene in front of me. The way she smile at him cutely, I know that I couldn’t be better. I sighed inwardly.

“aahh, are you just got dumped and jealous over the happy couple?”

I ignored the voice because who knows that was from an axe murderer or my unconscious mind. I am more afraid it was my unconscious mind because it was true I was jealous over the scene in front of me and it proof too, this unrequited love pushed me to the edge of my sanity. I should probably see psychiatrist later, gosh how much money I should prepare then? The bills should be grant. I have to make him pay for it. There is no way I am paying someone whose job only listening other people’s problem and the best advice they could give is just to let it go. Do I look like elsa to them? Pfftt..

“ Poor you beautiful lady, the night still young, you should having fun”

Ooohh okay, that was sound more like an axe murderer. There is no way my unconscious mind told me to having fun. Definitely a stranger. I snorted at what the stranger talking about. Outside the window, the night seems darker than before. It very the same three years ago in the same day he confessed his feeling toward her. I watched both of them happily in the middle of park with lights and flower while I was here ready to kill someone’s soul. I’m more ready to ignore the person beside me first, he insisted to keep bothering me.

“ you don’t look like someone who got dumped and depressed enough. So wanna have fun?”

Ok, this is really the last straw for me. what? Have fun with him? No ing way. The impatience got the best of me as I turn to face the annoying stranger for some scolding. I saw the most annoying person I’ve ever met with very nice eye smile and dimple too. His mouth agape and I could see his rabbit teeth the weird part is indeed very attractive. Gosh, what was I doing? I should mourn over this day. I frowned as I rise about leaving him alone before I describe any. I reached the happy couple with my stoic expression and give a brief hug to him and cold greeting to her for good bye greeting. I briefly glance toward the annoying and he gazing back with his eyes smile and signature smile as I turned around and leaving this party.

Who will throw an anniversary event to a ing party with balloon and chips dipped in sauce? Of course it’s only him.

 

 

This morning, I failed to manage my panda eyes. I should’ve sleep earlier or I might end up wide awake all night which is the reason I had heavy black bag under my eyes. I need sleep as soon as I reach campus. I yawned with one of my eyes open and later closed not to mention my jaw open very big. At this rate, I don’t care if I meet him or worst his girlfriend. I just too sleep and tired to be tactful.

After a gazillion time of yawns,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter