My Friend, Jo Kwangmin (내친구, 조광민) ♥

Anniversary Special: My Right Hand

*bell rings*

You were just about to fall asleep during Science class, which was the last period of the day.  After Mrs. Lee assigned the homework, you quickly packed up your belongings and walked to the lockers.  On your way in the hallway, you jumped at sudden voice of a guy who spoke right next to your ear. 

"Eegh!" you yelped, putting your books over your head as a protection.
"Keke, babo," Kwangmin helped you up.
"Yah, Kwangmin-ah," you frowned. "That wasn't funny."
"Aigoo, neo neomu gwiyeowo," he pinched your cheeks.
"Yeah, I'm very cute," you sarcastically said. "Mehrong!"

With a swift movement, you poked Kwangmin in the stomach and made a run for it.  In less than a few seconds, he caught up, poked you back, and snatched your books.  Everyone stared at the scene of you chasing a speeding Kwangmin.  You stopped abruptly when you saw Kwangmin about to run into the principal.

"Kwangmin-sshi, may I have a word with you in my office?" Principal Kim crossed his arms. "Bring ~~~ with you, too."
"Neh..." Kwangmin mumbled.  He looked back at you and shrugged.

"~~~-ah, Principle Kim wants to see us in the office," Kwangmin sighed. 
"Because we were running?" you implied. "Mianhae, I got both of us into trouble."
"Gwenchana, now let's get to the office before he gets mad!" he assured you.

You followed behind Kwangmin as both of you entered the musty room, welcomed by an upset face.  As you took a step further into the room, you clutched Kwangmin's shirt tighter and tighter.  This was your first time being called to the principal's office.

"Jo Kwangmin and ~~~," Principle Kim said in an eerie tone. "Do you not know the rules, no running in the hallways?"
"Joesonghabnida," you and Kwangmin appologized. 
"This is a warning, so from now on, please don't run," he looked up at us from his glasses.
"Arrasso."

The principal cleared his throat and readjusted his sitting position.  

"Now for the main point," he started, changing the mood. "I hope that the both of you could promote the music department."
"Neh?" you ask, surprised by the principal's sudden request.
"Not many people are participating music; it might fade out."
"Umm, I guess both of us could help promote," Kwangmin agreed. "What are we supposed to do?"

You and Kwangmin spent the next half hour listening to the ideas Principal Kim had come up with.  In the middle of the idea, your phone rang and excused youself to answer the phone.

"~~~!!" a worried voice shouted over the phone. "Where are you?!"
"Omo, ajumma, mianhae," you said nervously. "I'll be back really soon."

"Joesonghaeyeo, my ajumma wants me to go back home," you bowed your head.
"I should be the one saying sorry." Principal Kim smiled. "I kept you guys here for a long while. Go home now."
"Neh, kamsahamnida." you and Kwangmin bid goodbye and left.

The air felt so nice after you stepped out of the principle's office.  You and Kwangmin walked quickly to the lockers and took the books you needed for homework.  In the rush, you stood up but dropped your books.  Kwangmin ran over and helped gather your books.

"Such a clumsy girl," Kwangmin patted your head.

You arrived at your two-story house, hoping to see the olive-green car in the garage.  I thought appa said that they'll come back on Tuesday, but it's Thursday now.  Kwangmin understood how you felt and gave you a comforting hug.  When you were just about to open the door, it flew open, and the house ajumma let out a sigh of relief.

"There you are, ~~~!" ajumma took your books and set them on the nearest table. "Do you know how worried sick I was?"
"Mianhae, ajumma, the principal called Kwangmin and me to his office," you explained.
"Office? For what reason? Oh, dear, don't tell me you've gotten into trouble!"

You smiled at your ajumma, who always jumped into conclusions.  Your parents had hired her to watch over you while they were gone.  Seven years, it's been seven years since ajumma had come to the house.  Ajumma is a really nice lady, but she never actually took the time to understand you more.  

Though you weren't entirely poor or extremely rich, money didn't solve everything. But Kwangmin.  He knew how you were feeling and always offered to sit with you in the grass and look at the beautiful creations of nature.  You were probably closer to him than your parents. 

"Well, I'm glad you didn't get in trouble," ajumma let out a chuckle. "Dinner's going to be ready soon. You staying, Kwangmin?"
"Neh, ajumma," Kwangmin bowed slightly. "Let me call umma first."

You stood quietly by the wall Kwangmin was making a phone call.  When he he put  the phone off his ear, you walked up to him and back-hugged him.  Kwangmin placed his hands over yours and gently pulled them apart.  

"Going to the principal scared you, geuchi?" Kwangmin asked.
You nodded your head.
"Yeah, and he placed a big task in our hands," he continued, "but we'll work on this together."

Kwangmin's words lit a smile on your face.  Suddenly, you remembered that you didn't get today's lesson in math.  Grabbing Kwangmin by his hand, you dragged him to your room and placed your math book and notes on his lap. He looked at you with a "there-goes-the-typical-you-again" look.  For the next hour, Kwangmin did his best to explain the concept.

"So do you get it now?" he hopefully asked. 
"I think so," you replied, "but how come this doesn't work?"
"That's because it doesn't fit the formula."
"Ooh, okay. I got it now. Komawo, Kwangmin-ah!"
"No oppa?"
"Komawo, Kwangmin-oppa."

"~~~-ah! Kwangmin-ah! Time for dinner!" ajumma called from downstairs. 
"Neh!" you and Kwangmin called back. 
"Kaja," you got up from your chair and motioned for Kwangmin to come.

the next, next week...

"All right, that's it for today," you sighed in satisfaction. "Komawo guys!"

You and Kwangmin had gathered a few of your classmates to help prepare for the promotion coming up this weekend.  Decorations were already bought and ready to clothe the auditorium.  It was 4:15pm on a school day.  Kwangmin brought two chairs and the both of you slumped on them.

"I can't believe the promotion's coming up!" you squealed in anxiousness. "I really hope it won't go wrong."
"Of course it won't, especially when you're in charge," Kwangmin smiled.
"Didn't you say I was super clumsy?" you eyed him suspiciously. "You trust that I won't miss out anything?"
"Yeah, I trust you," he said honestly. "You trust me too, geuchi?"
"Neh."

A classmate called your name from outside and you stood up to go.  Kwangmin placed his hand at the spot where yours was right when you stood up and left.  I just wanted to hold your hand and tell you, saranghae, he thought.  He looked at your back profile and sighed at the shrinking you.

Little did you know, Kwangmin had prepared something else after the promotion after everyone left.  His hyung and best friends, Youngmin, Minwoo, Jeongmin, Hyunseong, and Donghyun, were staying behind to watch the event.  Kwangmin had also invited your close friends to stay for the event.

The week passed by, and you know what? It's the weekend! (Yay!) The sun's gentle touch woke you up on Saturday morning, a surge of happiness filled you.  It's finally the weekend~, you thought gleefully.  You looked at the calender by your bed and read the words on the day's box. Uh-oh.

IT'S THE DAY OF THE MUSIC PROMOTION!!

You jumped off your bed and quickly did your morning routine: brush teeth, wash face, apply lotion, and open your closet.  There was a cute dress that caught your eye, but you thought it was a bit too formal.  The dress was cream color, down to knee length with thin straps. After spending minutes standing in front of your closet, you reached for your phone and called Kwangmin.

"Kwangmin-ah!" you said frantically. "What should I wear to the promotion tonight?"
"Picking between the cute dress and the casual wear?" he asked.
"Yeah, how'd you know?" you smiled, even though there was no one around you.
"Because I do," Kwangmin chuckled. "Wear the casual one to the promotion, then change into the cute dress later on."
"What?!" you exclaimed. "Why do I need to change?"
"Just do as I say."
"Okay...thanks!"

You reached for the dress and the casual wear, forgetting to hang up.  

"Eeeeeeeeeeeh!~" you stood tippy-toe to grab the clothes. "Why is this closet so tall?"

*few minutes later*

"You know what, that's it. I'm gonna grab a stool."

*few seconds later*

"Aha! Beat that, you closet! MEHRONG~"

Right after your 'mehrong', your bag fell down from your chair.

"You too, baggy? Are you bullying me with the closet?" you frowned. "Aigoo..."

*few minutes later*

"Okay, I've packed the dress and I'm changed. Yay!" you giggled and looked at yourself in the mirror.

!!!

"DID I JUST WEAR MY SHIRT THE OTHER WAY?!" you gasped. "Aish."

You made a weird pouty sound of yours and heard a laugh.  That's creepy...someone's laughing, you thought.  Ghost?! O___O

"Uhh... annyeonghaseyeo...whoever's laughing here..." you said in a shaky voice. "I hope I didn't bother you...please dont' hurt me...."

"Babo," you heard a male voice.

"Aaiiiii, don't hurt me.... please don't hurt me..."

"Yah, ~~~! It's Kwangmin. You forgot to hang up, did you know?"

WHUT.

"NEH?! Kwangmin?" you asked, bewildered.

Few seconds later, you then realized that the phone on your bed was the machine that projected Kwangmin's voice.  You facepalmed yourself and picked up the phone.

"Err...," you started. "Yeah..."
"You're very entertaining, little girl," Kwangmin laughed.
"What?" you questioned. "OHMYGOODNESS DID YOU HEAR ME TALKING TO MYSELF AND INANIMATE OBJECTS?!!"
"Neh, I heard everything," he replied.
"JO KWANGMIN, don't you dare tell this to anyone, or I'll...I'll get you!" you huffed.
"Arrasso, arrasso gongju-nim," he said. "I'll get going now. Remember to hang up!"
"Aish, you!" you said in a mad tone, but really, you were blushing. 

You fixed your shirt and checked to see if you wore anything else the other way.  Then, you skipped downstairs and was greeted by the delightful aroma of homemade soup. 

"Ajumma, are we having soup this morning?" you asked.
"Neh, we are," the lady called from the kitchen. "You'll get to eat in a few minutes!"

With earphones in your ears, you listened to your favorite song.  The few minutes passed by quickly and a bowl of pipping hot soup was placed in front of you.  Ajumma sat down next to you and urged you to try the soup.

"Masitsseo, ajumma," you complimented. "Jalmeogeseubnida!"

You left the house at 8:25am and arrived at the front of the school.  Out came nowhere, a pair of hands covered your eyes and shocked you.

"Annyeong, ~~~." 
"Kwangmin-ah, ggamjjake," you fake complained. "You have to treat me to icecream."
"Aww, waeyeo?" Kwangmin imitated the voice you used at first, earning him a punch.
"Let's get going and set up for the promotion," you tugged him.

When both of you arrived at the auditorium, there was no one in there.  Your classmates hadn't arrived yet, so only you and Kwangmin were the ones who started setting up.  

In the middle of hanging the streamers, Kwangmin asked you a question.

"Did you bring the dress?" he asked without looking at you, busy with the streamers.
You paused from blowing balloons. "Yeaah, I brought it," you lied.
"Good, just change to it after the promotion."

Omo, I left it on the chair at the dining table! Eotteokke? Will Kwangmin get mad? you thought.  You continued blowing the balloons with an uneasy heart.  Just then, your phone vibrated and you took it out from your pocket.

From ajumma
To ~~~

Aigoo, you forgetful child! You forgot a box at the dining table. I'm at the school right now with the box. Come meet me. ^-^
Sarang, Ajumma.

Oh, my life saver!! 

"Kwangmin-ah, I'll be grabbing something," you called. "It'll be real quick!"

You ran to the front of the school and saw ajumma waiting by the hallway.  Ajumma also saw you and waved with her free hand.  

"Aaah, jeongmal, jeongmal, jeongmal, jeongmal, jeongmal kamsahamnida, ajumma!" you thanked her while bowing. "Jeongmal komawo!"
"Aigoo," she said. "You hug really tight. A big girl now, huh?"
"Hehe, kamsahamnida!" you hugged her once more and ran back to the auditorium.

When you were near the auditorium, you slowed down and acted as you've been walking, not running.  As quiet as you could, you placed the box where Kwangmin's jacket was and resumed with the balloons.

"You've forgotten the dress, right?" Kwangmin's voice broke the silence.
"Huh? What are you talking about?" you pulled a poker face.
"That box by my jacket," he specified. "It wasn't there earlier. Your dress, guechi?"
"Yeah, how did you notice?" you admitted. "Mianhae, I forgot it at the dining table when I left this morning."
"Gwenchana, but you'll be treating me to icecream," Kwangmin let out an evil laugh.
"Yah, didn't I say that this morning?"

Kwangmin just continued laughing and your classmates came into the auditorium one by one.  By lunchtime, half of the auditorium was decorated and you decided to call a break for lunchtime.

"Where're we going for lunch?" a classmate asked. "Baegopa."
"Let's eat at the restaurant down the street," another suggested. "~~~, Kwangmin, you guys coming?"
You looked at Kwangmin and he answered for you. "No, we'll be working on a little more."
"Okay, see you guys later!" and the group of classmates left.

"Kwangmin, are we really gonna work on it some more?" you pouted. "I'm hungry too!"
"Working more isn't bad," Kwangmin shrugged. "Just a few more minutes, and then I'll get us some food."
"Fine."

Back to balloons again, you guess. After what you thought was two hours, you looked at all the balloons that were blown up.  One, two, three, four, five.........eighteen, nineteen, twenty..........seventy-eight, seventy-nine, eighty................one hundred-forty..... Oh my.  You don't know how many baloons you inflated today.

You decided to pop some balloons.  When you found a weird looking balloon, you sat on it, making an exploding sound.  Apparently, that frightened Kwangmin, who knocked down some coloring supplies on the table.

"~~~-ah! Didn't I tell you I don't like loud noises?" Kwangmin pouted.
"Mianhae," you said cheekily. "I inflated too many balloons...what should I do with them?"
"I don't know," he shook his head. "Just keep them just in case. AND. No more popping."
"Neh, sajangnim," you joked. "Can we have lunch yet? Do you want to starve me?"
"Okay, okay, we'll have lunch now."
"YAY!"

Immediately, you dropped all the balloons you were holding and ran to Kwangmin.  He smiled and ruffled your hair, causing you to spend a few minutes fixing the messy hair.  You didn't know where you were going because you were just following Kwangmin.  Every few minutes, you asked him where you were going, but his replies were always you guys were almost there.

*few minutes later*

"We there yet?" you asked impatiently. "I'm starving!"
"Just a few more minutes and we'll be there."

*few minutes later*

"It's been a few minutes," you pointed out. "Where's the food?"
"Just walk a little more."

*few minutes later*

"We're still not there yet."
"Come one, treat this as a little exercise," Kwangmin smiled.
"Not cool."

*few minutes later*

"WE'RE HERE!" Kwangmin announced. "Yah, ~~~, food's here!"

At the moment you heard "food's here", you became alert and dragged Kwangmin to a table.  Kwangmin had brought both of you to a traditional Korean restaurant.

"Oooh!" you exclaimed. "Look at this! Let's get some of this!"
"Okay."

In a minute, you were sitting down, enjoying the house special ddukbokki.   When Kwangmin wasn't looking, you stole a piece of kimbap from his plate, and in return, part of your ddukbokki was taken.  He teased you with the rice cake but always gave in to giving it to you.  

You checked the clock at the restaurant, which read 1:05pm.  It was pretty late, and you almost inhaled the rest of your food while urging Kwangmin to finish eating.  After the bill was paid, both of you walked back to school.

"~~~, does this look okay?" a male classmate asked. "I'm not sure if it looks straight."
"Lemme step back and take a look," you said while eyeing the decoration.
"Good?"
"A little more the left, and that should be alright," you suggested. 

The whole afternoon was spent hanging up the decorations and making some finishing touches.  Your friend announced that it was time for a snack break.  Then, the principal came in with a box.  All of you quickly gathered and greeted him.

"Annyeong students," Principal Kim greeted. "How are things going?"
"The auditorium's pretty much decorated," Kwangmin answered. "Does it look okay?"
"It looks really nice," he complimented. "Good job guys. I brought some food and drinks for you guys."

At once, everyone gathered around the box and started grabbing their favorite food.  Luckily, you grabbed your favorite peach drink and two bags of chips, one for you and one for Kwangmin.  All of you thanked Principal Kim, and he left to finish managing the papers for the promotion.

few hours later... 7:45pm- Music Promotion starts

Nervousness was making its way to you, causing you worry that you might make a mistake while introducing the music department.  You felt a squeeze on your hand, and turned to see Kwangmin.  He mouthed, "I got your back."  Instantly, a smile spread across your face.  The audience clapped as you and Kwangmin stood on the stage.  

"Annyeonghaseyeo, jeoneun ~~~ ibnida," you spoke to the mike.
"Annyeonghaseyeo, jeoneun Jo Kwangmin ibnida," Kwangmin introduced. "Tonight, we'll be listening to the songs the music deparment students have prepared."
"Please give them a warm welcome as they perform the first song, 'You and I'," you smiled as you spoke.

As you guys left the stage, the back curtains opened, revealing some of your male classmates dressed in black casual suits.  A classmate was standing by the keyboard, and at the count of three, the song started.  They pulled of some neat dance moves and amazed the audience.

"You and I, I, I, I, I
he-eo jilsu eobseo, pogi halsu eobseo
You and I, I, I, I, I
eotteoke dwen gonji, chueok sok-ui mwonji, neomu seulpeo
You and I, I, I, I, I
You and I"

Erupts of cheers from the audience filled the room, and you introduced the female classmates who were singing "Wishlist".  Another round of applause welcomed the next song.  Many people were doing the "hwaiting" fist pump.

"Nae gero wa wa wa hangeol eumsshik daga wa
naega gumgu deon moseub, gachigo naege na ta-na
Seulpeum-eum bye, bye, bye, na reul ut-ge haejul neo
Naega geutorok, gidali deon neo neo neo
nae maeum euro wajwo
My ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, oh my wishlist"

There were two more music performances before the final duet that would be sung by you and Kwangmin.  Of course, the both of you couldn't be left out in the performances especially when you're in charge of promoting it.

Curtains open, spotlights on, mikes tested, and the music is .  It was a beautiful song, a perfect duet for a girl and a boy.  The sweet harmony of the girl and enchanting melody of the boy was a perfect match.  The song's meaning was brought out through the feelings of the singers.

"Na man-ui yeohaeng, shall we take a journey?
Sso-da jineun haes-sal sog-e nae maeum-eul deonjyeo bwa
Na man-ui yeohaeng, shall we take a journey?
Sso-da jineun haes-sal sog-e nae maeum-eul deonjyeo bwa"

The performance left the audience stunned.  The reaction came ten seconds later, the auditorium echoing with the claps and shouts of the viewers.  You and Kwangmin took a bow and walked to the backstage.

In the backstage, you sat down on a chair and closed your eyes.  Flashbacks of the performance played in your head, giving you a feeling of astonishment.  It was the first duet you did with Kwangmin, despite the many years of friendship you had with him.

"~~~, gwenchana?" Kwangmin asked, handing you a cup of water.
You took a sip and replied, "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. I'm just wow'ed at how well the promotions went."
"See, everything went fine," Kwangmin patted you. "You trusted me, that's why."
"Oh, Kwangmin, I didn't fully trust you," you joked. 
"You didn't? Man, I trusted you entirely," Kwangmin played along. "Let's see how the rest of them are doing."

Both of you step out to see Principal Kim giving a close-up speech.  Many students had come to this promotion, and some of them were already filling out the forms to join the music department.  You looked at Kwangmin and smiled, This really has been a great success.

Everyone left except for your classmates, Kwangmin, and you, who were cleaning up.  Some balloons had fallen off from the walls and streamers were slightly wrinkled from the crowd.  Chairs were being stored and trash was swept.  You and your classmates bid goodbye, but you realize Kwangmin's hyung and best friends were staying behind.

"What are you guys doing here?" you asked, puzzled. "We've pretty much cleaned everything."
"Yeah, we're just waiting for you guys," Minwoo grinned.
"Oh, I'm ready but not so sure about Kwangmin," you told them.
"No need to rush," Youngmin quickly added. "We have a long night to spend."

What does Youngmin mean by "we have a long night to spend"?, you thought.  You shrugged it off and saw Kwangmin walking to you with a box in his hand.  He put the box in your arms and told you to go change into it.

"Waeyeo?" you questioned. "Did Principal Kim have another event coming up after this?"
"Ani, just change into it," Kwangmin simply said. "Ppalli."
"Um, arrasso," you furrowed your eyebrows and went to the changing room.

Meanwhile, when you had left, Kwangmin gathered his hyung and best friends to lay out the candles and light them.  Kwangmin grabbed a few balloons that were blown up and created a small bouquet.  The hyungs, Donghyun, Hyunseong, and Jeongmin, lighted the candles and arranged them while Minwoo and Youngmin adjusted the sound controls.

Back in the changing room, you found a note inside the box when you took out the dress.  It fell to the floor, near the dust bunnies.  With your shoe, you gently pulled it back to your reach and dusted it.  

Annyeong ~~~!

It's Kwangmin.  Take your time to change. :P Make yourself as yeppeo as possible, kekeke. I'll
be waiting in the auditorium.  Don't walk too fast so you don't trip! ^-^

Kwangmin.

Your mood went even higher after reading his small, cute note.  In a moment, your outfit had gone from a student image to a beautiful, mature young lady.  The hair that was in a ponytail was let down, creating a wind-blown style.  After folding your clothes, you put them in the box and walked back to the auditorium.

"Nan neo..."

"Everything good?" Kwangmin asked in an anxious tone. "The music is all set up correctly, right? How about the lights?"
"Calm down, Kwangmin," Jeongmin laid a hand on Kwangmin's shoulder.  
"~~~ will totally fall for this," your close friend complimented.
"Wanna dim the lights now?" Minwoo asked. "I hear footsteps."
"Yeah, do it now," Kwangmin nodded his head. "Okay, where are my flowers?"
"Right beside the stage," Youngmin assured him. 

The excited boys and girls hid behind the curtains and waited.  Kwangmin was really anxious, and he stood at the end of the stage, hidden from view. 

You casually walked into the auditorium, confused to see no one in the bright room.  Suddenly, the lights went off, and you half expecting your surroundings to be pitch black.  In the middle of the room was a heart made of candles.  The soft glow of the candles warmed your heart as you enjoyed the quietness.

"Yah, Kwangmin-ah," you called. "Where are you?"

Then, the stage light was , revealing a smiling Kwangmin.  He was wearing a portable mike and winked at you.  Music started to play, and Kwangmin sang and danced to the song.

"Oh-jik nan neo-ui boyfriend
eh, eh, eh, neo man-ui boyfriend
eh, eh, eh, naega nel ji-kyeo jul-ge
neol hangsang a-kkyeo jul-ge
oh-jik neol wi-han naega duae jul-ge
neon neo-ui girlfriend
eh, eh, eh, na man-ui girlfriend
eh, eh, eh, naman bara bwa jul-lae
neol wi-han byul-i dwil-ge
neo hana man-eul wi-han nan neo-ui boyfriend"

Kwangmin stepped off the stage and came down with a bouquet of flowers.  He walked to you with a shy smile and stood in front of you.  You weren't looking at him the way a friend would-- it was a different feeling.  

"~~~, would you be my girlfriend?" Kwangmin shyly asked, giving the flowers to you.
"Kwangmin, I- I," you were lost for words.
"Would you be my girlfriend?" he asked once more, a little bit of worry in his tone.

*few seconds of silence*

"Yah, Kwangmin, where's our couple ring?" you laughed.

Immediately, you were lifted off the ground and swung around.  The flowers Kwangmin gave you carried the sweetest aroma you've ever enjoyed.  He pulled you into a tight hug, and that's when a lot of clapping was present.

"Chukhahae, Kwangmin!" Youngmin, Minwoo, and the other friends cheered.
"~~~-ah!! Chukhahae!" you friends squealed.

Kwangmin gave you a peck on the cheek, and your cheeks were turning red.  Kwangmin's and you friends were all making weird noises and saying you guys were so cute.

"Hey, you guys," Kwangmin grinned. "Don't touch my girl."
"Eww, you're so cheesy," Youngmin teased.
"Whatever, I still like him," you told him your comeback.
"So lovey-dovey here," Minwoo chuckled. "Let's all go now and leave some time for the two of them to bond."
"Annyeong, Kwangmin, ~~~!" everyone called.
"Yah, yah!" you tried to get their attention. "Don't leave me alone!"
"You still have me," Kwangmin pinched your cheeks.  
You just smiled. "Let's get some icecream, Kwangmin!" 
"I don't want to be called Kwangmin anymore," he said. "From now on, you're calling me oppa."
"Okay, oppa~" 

He reached for your hand, and you guys left the school while holding hands.  The nearby icecream shop was still open, and both of you shared an icecream cup. 

You teased Kwangmin with the icecream and he did the same.  Few minutes later, there was icecream on your nose, and Kwangmin didn't tell you to wipe it.  He took pictures instead and showed it to you.

"Yah! Delete them!" you reached for Kwangmin's phone.
"But you're so cute," Kwangmin stuck his tongue out. "It's gonna be my wallpaper."
"Aww, what?" you frowned.

You had your phone out ready and then put some icecream on Kwangmin's nose.  He froze for a second, and you took a picture of his priceless reaction during the one second.  

"It's gonna be my wallpaper now," you proudly showed Kwangmin the picture.
"Mehrong~" Kwangmin shook his head.

It was 11:20pm, and the icecream shop had to close.  Both of you finished the icecream, then took a short walk outside the chilly night of Seoul.  You forgot to bring a cardigan, rubbing yourself to keep warm.  Kwangmin took off his jacket and placed it over your shoulders.

"You're not cold?" you asked.
"My girlfriend is, so I'm going to keep her warm," Kwangmin held you close. "Feeling better?"
"Neh."
"I'll send you back home," Kwangmin offered. "Let's get a taxi."

A taxi driver was ending his shift, but he kindly drove both of you to your house.  During the car ride, you were looking at the stars, and then fell asleep in Kwangmin's lap.  He covered you with his jacket and fixed your hair.  Then, he whispered,

"Saranghae, ~~~."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please comment and subscribe! ^-^ I hope you guys liked this anniversary fanfic...

11.15.11- 9:25pm
1st Anniversary~

(Sorry, readers, I'm a very careless writer. I tried my best to catch my mistakes; please forgive me about that.) ^^