Chapter 1

Sad, emptiness...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a normal day for everyone. Practicing all day to a new song from Exo 'Call me baby.' 

When Yuna there, thinking about how to approach Jaein and take care of her. Maybe ask her to go out to fresh up. But no, instead she just steals glances at Jaein practicing hard that make their leader Minju angry at her because she messed it all up.

Yuna doesn't know since when she feels this affection toward the younger girl, the precious baby of the group. She just wants her to be happy. She thinks all day why she acts like that. But it's no help. Her inner feelings refuse to listen to her head. She keeps spacing out when Halla approached her.

"Unnie, why are you spacing out?" Halla asked

"I don't know, it's nothing Suji~ah, let's practice" and she just smiles at the latter.

The next few hours Yuna forgot about her problems and continue to practice hard for tomorrow busking. 

"Okay everyone, enough for today, go to the dorm and rest for tomorrow" She smiles and everyone are glad.

 

-In the dorm-

"Jaein~ah, did you eat anything?" Yuna kindly asked her

"Nah, I'm not hungry, I'm tired, I'll go sleep first"

"Ah, okay" Yuna sadly replied

There was a silent in the room where they shared together. It was comfortable for Jaein but rather awkward for Yuna. Yuna thought Jaein drifted to her dreamland and decided to left the bed and go to kitchen for a water. What she didn't know is Jaein was thinking about something and was aware of Yuna leaving the room, but didn't say anything.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter