First Met

Enigma

The loud alarm clock awakens me. I thrown it somewhere and I sleep again. I close my eyes and after 5 minutes the alarm clock rings again. I stand up and feel annoyed with the loud alarm clock. I quickly go to the bathroom and take a 3 minutes shower. Yeah that's how fast I took shower. It's been 6 months since I lost my job. I'm ashamed with myself since that day. Then the memories suddenly came back into my head as I reminisce the past. It was midnight of December. My lover came to visit my office which was the worst mistake he did. He didn't informed me that he's going to my office that's why I'm so shocked when I saw him at the door of my office room. He smiled at me but I didn't smiled back. I just don't know what I'm going to do since my officemates didn't know that I'm gay. He hugged me tightly but I didn't hug him back. "Jimin-ah what's wrong?" My head doesn't responding at that time. I wasn't aware that everybody was looking at us and I heard some of them are murmuring and I'm definitely sure that they're judging us already. Since that day I wasn't able to go back in my office because Im too scared to face my officemates. After that unexpected meeting with Jungkook I broke up with him and the latter was shocked and didn't had the chance to know the reason why I broke up with him. I still love him yes I really do. But I don't want him to put in that kind of situation. I don't want to disgraced his name. My senses came back when I heard someone's groaning as I go through the vegetable section of the mall. "Hey, you bumped into me but you didn't even apologized to me" My left eyebrow lifted when I heard his complain. I don't even remember that I bumped into someone or because I'm thinking way too deep that's why I didn't felt it. "I'm sorry. I'm thinking about something that's why I didn't even realized that we bumped each other. I'm really sorry." I quickly smiled at him and go back to the vegetable section. I picked 3 cucumbers and as I put the cucumbers on my trolley I felt someone's hand into my shoulder. I turned back and I saw the red hair guy who I just bumped into a while ago. "Ohh" I don't know what I'm going to say I'm just shocked because I realized that this guy is actually the guy that I saw last night. Our eyes met again. My heart beats so fast. I don't even know why it doesn't beats at it's normal rate. Is it normal or should I consult the doctor now?