Prologue

Secrets : Finding Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PROLOGUE

 

I KNOW NOW

 

Their world has been broken down to pieces.  Taecyeon, is finding Yoona who is now missing. Yoona, is hiding from everyone and has went somewhere nobody knows. Krystal, is dealing with Sehun. Sehun, is trying to apologize to Krystal.

 

"WHAT DID SEHUN DO TO YOU?!" shouted Taecyeon seeing his little sister cry all night and didn't even ate lunch and dinner. "SooJung. Tell me. What did he do?" he asked again and went a step closer to Krystal.

 

"He did nothing!"

 

"Then why are you crying?" Taecyeon asked. "Because my world is now torn apart. No one can fix it. I ran away from Sehun. He is in an arrange marriage, oppa and he didn't tell me. Yoona is gone to somewhere that I think even god doesn't know. What should I do?" Krystal asked her brother for advise.

 

"Don't ask me anything, SooJung. My world is shattered down in pieces also. Yoona is gone. My hope is gone too." Taecyeon stated ending it with a chuckle. "From our life that was always a living hell with all the bullying and teasing, this is what it have become?"

 

"I know, oppa. You know Yoona always loved going to the sea. She said that it was her place to go away from all her troubles. Wait. Oppa. I know where to find her!" Krystal exclaimed.

 

"Bwo?!" Taecyeon asked in curiousity. He h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter