Pure Hearts

Kingdom Hearts: Hansoo

 

"It's about time you got here," Baekhyun said impatiently tapping his foot.

"Sorry! It's just getting harder because I'm running out of things to tell Kyungsoo," Luhan said panting. 

"Look," Sehun said pointing towards a cluster of heartless. These heartless in particular were different. They were bigger and wore armor, almost like knights. "It's getting worse, we need to hurry."

"Got it," Luhan said rushing towards the heartless as his keyblade appeared. He gracefully sliced the armor, causing it to shatter, leaving the dark creatures exposed, then finished them off with a final spin attack.

"Wow Luhan, I'm impressed. You're actually getting better," Baekhyun admitted.

"Guys, we need to hurry. It's time we leave this place," said Sehun.

"What? I thought I had at least one more day? You're telling me we have to leave now??"

"It's risky to stay one place for very long. The longer we do, the more the darkness will spread. Remember, Organization Xlll is after you," said Sehun.

"If we destroy the evil that's spread in the other worlds, it'll weaken this darkness and allow us to get a step closer to defeating T.O.P. And along the way, you'll definitely get stronger," said Baekhyun.

Luhan sighed. He knew they were right. The dark creatures increased in strength as well as numbers. Staying any longer would put all the people of Korea in danger. "Okay, but just...give me a few more hours with Kyungsoo."

"No we need to leave right--"

"Will do. Meet us back here as soon as your done," Sehun said cutting Baekhyun off. 

"Thanks guys," Luhan gave a brief smile, then hurried away. Baekhyun glared angrily at Sehun. "What?" Sehun asked innocently. Baekhyun's glare turned into an irritated pout. "Don't stick your lips out like that, Baek. It makes you look like a duck."

 

 

Her heart was filled with light--not the slightest touch of darkness. Just the kind of heart I needed~

T.O.P stood beside the lifeless princess as his thirsty gaze watched over her. He his lips with much delight. "One pure heart. Any heart. Your heart. I thought it would be enough but it's just not good enough," he said pacing back and forth with his gaze still on the blonde princess. "What's that?" He said putting his ear close to her frozen mouth. "More? More you say? Good. Good idea, Amber. Shhhhh shhh don't cry my dear," he said as he caressed her pale cheeks with his hand. "I'll always have the possession of your heart dear one. And you will be mine, forever," he burst into wicked laughter.

"Talking to yourself again, Seung Hyun? I told you, that's not healthy. You're already a mad man," said a voice from behind him.

"I told you before and I won't say it again. My name is T.O.P. You will refer to me as T.O.P and T.O.P only, do you understand, Kwon Ji Yong?" T.O.P turned around to see his comrade standing by the door with his arms crossed over his chest wearing a long black hooded robe.

"And told you. I don't go by that name anymore. The name is dragon. G-dragon. Get it right bruh."

"I've been thinking lately.."

"Uh oh. It's never a good thing when you start thinking."

"Why settle for less? I want what I can't have but take what I want."

"You lost me. You aren't making any sense."

"Why only have one pure heart when I can steal more from other worlds, no?"

"Nothing ever satisfies you," G-dragon says yawning.

"Yes, yes, not one but seven. Seven pure hearts. Seven of the purest hearts, each overflowing with light."

"Wipe your mouth, you're drooling again." T.O.P flashed a scowl at G-dragon and used his sleeve to wipe his saliva.

"Why have you disturbed me anyway?"

"I have news that you're gonna like. It seems that the keyblade has chosen a new master, one with a pure heart."

T.O.P's ears purked up at those last two words. "Pure...heart...? Keyblade master....?"

"Well he's not a master yet. He's some kid called Luhan from Korea. King Suho from Exo Planet sent his two goons to aid him. And apparently they know what we're planning,"

A demented smile began to form on T.O.P's twisted face. "Do they now? Hmmm."

"Great, now what are you thinking?"

"You'll find out in time. For now, feed me all the information you can about this boy. Especially his...desires," his head cocked to the side as he finished his final word.

"That won't be a problem."

"Ji Yong, as the head of Organization Xlll, I trust you know what you need to do," T.O.P hungrily rubbed his hands together, tapping his fingers together in slow motion.

"It's G-dragon. And yeah yeah yeah I got it. I'll keep you updated. And try not to do anything crazy while I'm gone, okay?" G-dragon then took his exit as T.O.P's creepy smiled ceased to depart from his face.

Now hear me my heartless. Turn your attention to Luhan and his friends~

 

 

"Kyungsoo! I'm back!" Luhan called as he returned to his home to find Kyungsoo sitting on the floor with his knees to his chest. His head resting on his kneecaps as he smiled. "Luhan!" Kyungsoo bolted up to hug Luhan tightly. Luhan's arms wrapped around Kyungsoo's waist tightly. "I'm sorry if I've been so secretive lately, Soo. Really there's nothing going on."

"So, does that mean you won't leave me behind anymore?" Kyungsoo said as looked up at Luhan with hopeful eyes. Luhan frowned immidiately, knowing that he would have to leave in only a matter of hours. Hours, which would seem like merely minutes. When he didn't answer right away, Kyungsoo's smile faded away. "Luhan?"

"I'm sorry, Soo. I can't stay anymore. There's somewhere I need to go."

Kyungsoo felt a tight lump in his throat which made it hurt to swallow. Still pressed tightly against Kyungsoo, Luhan could feel Kyungsoo's heart drop. "W-what do y-you mean? W-where are you going?" He barely managed to choke out.

"I just...need to go somewhere for a while.." Luhan said unable to look Kyungsoo in the eye.

Kyungsoo's eyes welled up with tears, which wildly started dripping down his face. "Lu- Luhan if I did something to make you hate me...I'm sorry..just please..." His voice heavily cracking, nose began to run. Luhan hugged him closer.

"No no no it has nothing to do with you, I promise. It's just, I have to do something and it's to protect you, okay?" 

"Protect me? Luhan why won't you just talk to me? Why won't you tell me everything like you used to?? Why are you abandoning me??" Kyungsoo choked out as he broke out into a loud sob. Luhan was heart broken. He hated seeing Kyungsoo cry more than anything. He was at a loss for words, he wanted to tell him the truth but he knew Baekhyun was right. He rubbed his back gently as Kyungsoo cried into his chest.

"Please Luhan..you're all I have left.."

"What if...I told you...that the world we see isn't exactly the world we live in?"

Kyungsoo looked up at him. "Huh?"

Luhan shook his head and kissed Kyungsoo's forehead. "Nevermind. Look, I promise I won't be gone long. When I finish what I need to do I'll come back to you. In fact, there's something I should tell you before I go." Kyungsoo continued crying leaning his head against Luhan's chest. "That kiss that I gave you earlier.."

"Yeah?" Kyungsoo said sniffling.

"That was something I wanted to do for a long time now. Because I'm in love with you and I have been for a while."

Kyungsoo lifted his head fast, his large tear-filled eyes grew wide to Luhan's confession. "I never told you because...I thought you only thought of me as friend or even a brother. I was always afraid of being rejected by you. I love you so much Kyungsoo and it pains me to leave you, but I promise when I come back I'll never leave your side again,"

"You're such an idiot," said Kyungsoo.

"Huh?" Luhan said with a shocked expression on his face.

"You should have told me. I-I'm in love with you too, and I never thought you liked me that way, and you know how shy I am.." he said blushing, his eyes still puffy and swollen from crying. "Kyungsoo..." Luhan grabbed Kyungsoo's face and smashed his lips against his kissing deeply and passionately. Luhan moaned a little as their tongues gently caressed eachother, Kyungsoo whimpering with delight. 

"When I get back, I promise I'll make it up to you," Luhan said as he broke the kiss, rubbing down Kyungsoo's sides. He kissed him deeply once more, held his hands staring into his eyes the slowly began backing away towards the door, releasing their hands. "I love you," he said.

"I love you too."

Kyungsoo stood there for a while. Finally, while wiping his tears away, he packed a bag and headed out the door.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------

A/N: I'm gonna have fun with T.O.P's character throughout this series XD I might update again today after I get off of work, if I don't then I will tomorrow :) thank you again for your subs! It means a lot since I'm a first timer ^^