i'am special?

Odd eye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun and minho are 6 years old.

-

Sometimes life is unfair.

"haiii...can i join you guys? Jask jonghyun to a group of little boys who had playing football.

They're stop and staring at jonghyun with disgust face.

"You freak!!! We don't want to play with you! Go away freak!

Shout one of another boys. They're all glare at jonghyu.

" why you called me freak? I'm a little boy to same as you.

Jonghyun is not understand why another kids always judge him like that. Is it wrong if he want to playing around with them? He want to be a part of them too. Who played anything together and after that they go home together. 

"Yeah.. we're same but.. your eyes they looks like a monster. We don't want to play with someone who has odd eye like you. Thets creepy!

"Jonghyun shook his head and rub his chest. His eyes watery and then warm water drop from his eyes and fall  to the ground. 

The childrens are show their smirk and leave jonghyun alone.

"Odd eye" said the kids before leaving jonghyun.

Still crying and punch his chest hardly

'Why im different? Why my eyes are different? Why im being born like this? Why my chest hurt so much? .

 

------

BRAAAAKK. 

The door open roughly and makes jonghyun's mom who watching tv jump with shock. And his eyes wider look at his little son crying.

"Jonghyun. What happen baby? 

Ms.kim hugs his son and kiss his forehead

Jonghyun still sobbing and shurg deeper his face on his mother neck. Ms.kim looks so weird about his son. After his husband passed away because of car accident, she work as waitress at 5 star restaurant and thats make p she can't be always on jonghyun's side. And forced her to leave jonghyun alone at home, she feel worrier to jonghyun,she's afraid if someone would hurt his son. Like today.

"Sshhh... baby,what's going on hum?

"Hiks... they are...hiks.. don't want to.. hiks..play..with me..hiks..eomma they said..hiks.. that i looks like.. hiks.. a monster.

After heard what his son said ms.kim hugs jonghyun tighter and wipes his son teats with her tumbs. She tried her best to not crying.

"Jonghyun, look at me baby.

Jonghyun still sobbing and shook his head.

"Come on my big boy, look into my eyes.

Ms.kim rub jonghyun shoulder and jonghyum look at her and suddenly he start to crying again.

"They're..hiks.. different..hiks.. with mine.. your eyes.hiks.. bothnhave s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter