Part 1

One Shot is not Enough

"Dae, you want to get some coffee with us?"

Himchan offered Daehyun to grab a cup of americano with him along with Jongup, which is a usual routine for the elder. Usually he had Yongguk to come with him but it seems that he was too busy at the moment.

What could Bang-hyung be doing 9:00 in the morning? Smoking? Hitting on chicks? Nah he won't do such...

Daehyun could only wonder. Life as a member of a gang, or fraternity as Himchan sometimes call it, could be really disorganized at times. They live by their own rules, all six of them, they do get into fights a lot but what matters is that they got each other and it's something Daehyun finds really significant living with his pals.

"I'm pre-occupied at the moment, you get some yourselves"

He looked around the corner to see Himchan and Jongup already leaving. They didn't even heard what I said. Jerks. His attention went back to a video game he's been playing. Pokemon Omega Ruby, Jongup got him into this.

Finally, Sceptile reached level 64! Time to beat that lame pokemon league. I wonder if Jae's gotten there, by the way, where is he?

It was only then when he realized the absence of his well-trusted old friend. At almost the same time Yongguk came bursting out the doors. Daehyun had no interest in what was the elder doing in their 'secret space' where they kept pictures of a certain criminal group they've disbanded. 

Yongguk at the secret space? Hell that can't be good.  

Their gang is notorious for having used to work at a secret agency smuggling . They did dirty work without even knowing and once they did, they didn't hesitate to tell the police. So you can't really call them all bad, maybe just a little.

"Dae have you seen Himchan?" asked the leader. "Yep he and jongup left for some coffee. You've seen Jae anywhere?" . Yongguk nodded his head sideways slightly, indirectly saying that he have not, right before leaving towards their garage almost as suspiciously as Junhong acted when he ate Dae's leftover cheescake once.

"We're back! And Dae I've got you some cheesecake, it was 40% off, it's supposed to expire tomorrow or the day before that, I don't remember" actually Dae didn't care, he was hungry and he wanted cheesecake so he'll have it.

Jongup noticed something's up with Yongguk. He was constantly moving from left to right and it made the younger one feel uncomfortable. He approached the leader and asked what's going on. Yongguk answered but it didn't matter now. A fat dirty looking man along with his gang on a car hit jongup right out of his conciousness. The sudden change of events left Yongguk motionless. The stranger left a tape, but only Junhong noticed it, and the group fell back to their building locking all entrances and regrouping at the garage to aid Jongup.

Daehyun looked around and saw the members taken aback by what just happened. But there was one person missing. Youngjae.