A missing prince

Holding you captive

Yixing forrowed his eyebrows and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"My lord we still couldn't find him." A gaurd bowed.

"Where could he be, how hard could it be to find him?" Yixing shouted and slammed diown his fist.

"My lord I have something in his room, I'll read it aloud for you." His adviser unrolled the letter that he found in Zitao's room.

"From Prince Zitao to King Yixing, have found out about the war that is happening at the moment. I have seen you suffer and you can't even sleep at night and it is hurting me to see you like this. I have read the letters that have come from the other states that read that they want to kill you over this war that is accuring in our country. So I have decided to take matters in my own hands. I have decided toreplace you so that this war could finally end. A ll I want is for you to be happy and live on to become the greatest  king in the Chinese history. By time you read this letter I will bprobablly be gone.

Please Live on ,from your younger brother the prince Zitao."

Yixing closed his eyes ans slammed his fistagainst the arm chair.

"Which one of you let him go, he's just a child!" A ll the kings men lowered their heads in a apologizing matter.

"Go find him quickly, and who ever comes back with my brother harmed, I will kill him." 

The gaurds nodded before leaving the room to do as told.

"My lord please calm down, I will get you your favroit entertainer to calm you down." His adviser asked the maid to get his entertainer.

Yixing just shook his head and scoffed.

He wanted to have Zitao returned unharmed and well.

"Please be well Zitao." A tear dripped down his cheek.

Yifan climbed up the mountain of dead bodies, this was hard to do becuase his leg had been stabbed hours earlier.

Finally reaching the top ,Yifan sighed and looked around all the dead soldiers.

Most of them being from his side, yes they had lost the war but there was still more to come if their King didn't surrander and give his city to The King Yixing.

Then out of the midest of nowhere Yifan heard a gasp, then a weeze.

The young man looked around to see The King, in his warrior outfit.

Yifan rubbed his eyes then looked harder. I t was the King alright.

"It can't be................ that means, WE'VE WON!" Yifan shouted as he dragged his body to the Kings side.

But as Yifan got closer the weezing and the gasping started to sound softer, the voice sounded to young, to diffrent.

Yifan placed his sword into the King's chest before grabbing the mask off.

Yifan froze when he the boy, the boy that dressed to be the King.

His face was small and his eys shimmered in the blazing hot sun above them.

He was young and beutiful.

Yifan froze and stared into his eyes.

The boy gasped in pain and then weezed so that he could get some air in his lungs.

Yifan looked away and tried to leave the boy to die alone since there no was helping him, he was just another enemy.

"S-sir Is Th-the war ove-over Now?" The boy asked as he grabbed Yifan's shirt.

YIfan turned to see the boy and shool his head.

"Why? "

"Because you pretened to be the King and now the king still lives." The boy lowered his eyes.

His eyes started to water as he covered his wound.

"I was only trying to help my brother but I guess It was useless. " He giggled.

"Brother?' Yifan  raised his eyebrows, no way.

"Well since I going to die anyway, I'm prince Ziato the second born son of King Hung. I pretended to be my brother the King so that people will think that he's dead so they won't kill him and this war between us would end." Zitao spit out and quickly coughed up some blood.

Yifan gasped then quickly came up with a plan.

If he let Zitao die right now then Yixing would get angry and send a tornado upon their State but if he kept Zitao alive he could trade something forhim.

"Come'on." Yifan snatched the boy onto his feet.

Zitao shouted and gasped for air.

"Please, I can't! It hurts." Yifan ignored the cry and dragged him down the hill anyways.

"Please stop, I can't breath." Zitao pleaded. 

Zitao laid the boy onto the sand ripped a peice of cloth off off his own shirt..

"I'm going to pull the sword and if it hurts to bad just bite my shoulder got it." Zitao nodded as Yifan helped him sit up.

​Slowly Yifan pulled the sword out . Zitoa screamed in pain and tried to hold the sword in but Yifan smacked his hands away then continued to pull at it.

"It hurts, It hurts, Please !" Zitao bit Yifan on the shoulder to hold the screams in, he had never felt so much pain in his life.

Finally Yifan pulled it out fully.

"Gege'." Zitao mummbled before fainting in Yifan's arms.

"You'll get to see him soon."

_____________________________

That is the end of chapter One, I hope you guys enjoy it.

Please SUbscribe, Upvote and comment for more chapters.

Love you guys!