Chapter 1

Shut Up , Love

> First day at SAA <

Eunmi POV 

Today is my first day at SAA . I hope I will get many friends . I'm really excited because I was accepted to arts school .. 

- fast forward in class -

" Class , today we will have a new transferred student from Jungmin Highschool and she is a girl .. " Mrs. Park said ..

" Is she pretty like us ? "

" Is she rich like us ? "

" Did she really talented ? " .. I heard they asked the teacher about me . Oh god , please let me study in peace and I hope that I will have no enemies ..

" Well guys , she is talented in singing and I think she also pretty .. Now , please come in Mrs.Park .. " " Annyeonghaseyo , my name is Park Eunmi .. I'm from Jungmin Highschool and I have talent in singing .. I was offered to study here and was sponsored .. I hope we can be friends .. " I said and they start to whisper with each other ..

I heard one of them said " She is not rich and pretty like us .. why would a nerd was sponsored to attended this school ? "

" Guys , please shut your mouth !! even she is look like a nerd , she also have talent like all of you .. so I hope that you will never bullied or insulted her .. understand ?! " the teacher shouted at them .. " Yes Mrs.Park " " Good , so now I think Eunmi can sit beside Joy .. " the teacher said to me .. " okay Mrs. Park .. "

" Hi , are you Joy ? " I asked a black blonde hair girl .. " Yes , and your name is Eunmi right ? " she asked me .. '' yes , my name is Eunmi .. nice to meet you Joy ..'' I said .. '' nice to meet you too , I hope we can be friend .. '' she told me .. '' yeah , sure .. '' I replied while smile at her ..

 

~~Kringgggggg ~~

 

The bell was ringing at its mean that our lesson is finished .. '' okay guys , we will continue tomorrow .. make sure you finished you homework .. '' '' ne Mrs Park .. '' they answered .. '' hey Eunmi , let's go to the canteen together ? '' Joy asked me .. " Sure , let's go .. '' I said ..

When we took the dishes at canteen , I accidently bump into someone and poured my food on him .. then , he said '' Yah !! are you blind ? Don't you know how much is my clotch ?? '' '' Mian , I didn't mean to-- '' ''shut up ! seriously I hate nerd like you !! '' he cutted my word and say that to me ..

Then the boy shoted me a glare before walked away .. everyone was looking at us .. then Joy said '' Omo , Suho is angry now .. I think you are in trouble Eunmi .. '' '' Suho ? who is him ?? and why did you said that I'm in trouble ?? '' I asked her ..

'' Suho is one of the kingka at SAA and he is one of the school owner .. he is very arrogant and like to bullied people especially a nerd .. he also one of the exo member .. '' she told me .. '' jinja ?? omo ,did you think he will bullied me ?? '' 

''I don't know. but I think he will.''Joy said

 

=========================================================

end of chap 1 .. sorry for the short chap ... I will update soon .. mian ..