Life Story

Key Of Heart (Teaser)

Lee Donghae
An ordinary man who own a café name Sapphire Blue Café in Seoul. He has a bestfriend name Kyuhyun who study in China. He is kind and handsome man who lived his life together with a boy name Oh Sehun. 3 years ago, he found the boy starving and in mess in front of his Café. He then took the boy in, give him warm food and told him to live with him.
Since child, Donghae has a weak body. His hyung used to live with him and take care of him, but his father passed away 9 years ago and his hyung have to go back to their hometown in Mokpo to continue the family business and take care of their mother. At first, his hyung, Lee Sungmin forbid Donghae to live alone because of his weak body, but Donghae insist that he can live with his own and not to worry about him, then Sungmin give in and give his permission. Since then, Donghae lived alone and 6 years after that he found Sehun and live together with him.

Oh Sehun
Sehun came from a rich family. He live a happy live with his parent and his hyung until 3 years ago. 3 years ago when his life become mess because of his egoist uncle who want his body and his father fall sick. His mom and hyung told him to run away and he end up in front of a Café name Sapphire Blue.
From that moment, Donghae become his everything. Donghae, a man who took him in and take care of him in his hardest situation. Donghae who give a warm food and a place to stay to him, a total stranger. Since then, he determined himself to become a man who can protect Donghae. He help Donghae as a waiter at the Café and work part-time as a model.
Sehun height grow fast for the past 3 years and he also has a well-built body and a sharp jaw-line. His agency found him when he walk alone at the Gwanghwamun Street. They told him to become a Model Magazine and he accept the offer.

Lee Hyukjae
Hyukjae is a CEO at the big company in Seoul. He is a workaholic person that almost have no time for himself. He live alone and the only thing that he enjoy is go to Sapphire Blue Café and drink a cup of coffee. The Café is not big but it has a very comfortable surrounding and atmosphere and he need caffeine to accompanying his work.
Hyukjae has a cousin name Park Chanyeol.

Park Chanyeol
Park Chanyeol is a senior in his college who majoring art and music. He has a bestfriend name Baekhyun. After his parent died, he  lived with Hyukjae at Hyukjae’s apartment. For Hyukjae, Chanyeol is his vitamin and for Chanyeol, Hyukjae is his everything. Chanyeol has a bright personality and also an active child. He is just like a five years old child when it comes to Hyukjae. He love to be spoiled by Hyukjae, cuddle with him and kiss him at the cheek.