Just You and Me

Nothing Like Us

At YunJae's Apartment 

Jaejoong:*laughing hard laying in between yunho's legs*

Yunho:*arms around jaejoong laughing*

ChangMin:*sitting on leaning against yoochun laughing*

Yoochun:*leaning against changmin laughing hard*

Junsu:*covering his mouth laughing*

Leeteuk:TOK TOK TOK *singing a trot song*

Heechul:TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK *laughing singing*

Eunhyuk:*hands on kyuhyuns neck dancing*

Kyuhyun:*swinging from side to side with eunhyuk*

Leeteuk:Thank you thank you so much the great DBSK *they bow down*

Yunho:WOHOOO *laughs throwing paper money*

Jaejoong:*laughs claps his hand*

Leeteuk:PICK IT UP PICK IT UP WE NEED THIS *jokingly*

Heechul:ITS RAINING MONEY AMEN *chuckles*

Kyuhyun:YAH what do you think we are we arent cheap *jokingly laughs*

Eunhyuk:Actully he is quite expensive the rest of us are cheap especially me im really cheap *picking up the paper money*

Leeteuk:*falls to the floor laughing*

Yoochun:Whats your guys is score *laughs*

Yunho:10 *laughing claps his hands*

Jaejoong:Definaltely a 10 *giggles*

Jusnu:Oh an absolute 10 *laughs*

Yoochun:10  *laughing*

ChangMin: 9 1/2 *smirks*

Eunhyuk:Yah you little evil now i see where my boyfriend learns from *pouts*

Kyuhyun:Yah baby boo im not that evil *pouts*

Leeteuk:Atleast we got money *laughs*

Heechul:This is just monopoly money aish *chuckles throws it on the floor*

Eunhyuk:Ill take that *stuffs it in his shirt*

ChangMin:Hyung its just game money *laughs*

Eunhyuk:Hey its a paper with a number on it  *everyone laughs*

Jaejoong:*laughs*Man im going to miss our little hang out day *pouts bites his lip*

Yunho:*half smiles holds him closer*You wont miss it that much baby 

Kyuhyun:Yah hyung i mean when leeteuk eunhyuk and heechul left for their service they got to come over and visit for a day or two and we can definately visit you *smiles big*

Eunhyuk:He's right though its not all the time its still worth it *smiles*

Leeteuk:And we'll visit you with any chance we can 

Heechul:Yah i need to you might forget my face can't let that happen *laughs*

ChangMin:But at the same time i will miss your cooking umma *pouts hugs jaejoongs arm*

Yunho:Aish get off you long of a hug *pushes changmin by his forehead*

Yoochun:Yah you have us we can cook 

ChangMin:Oh please yunho hyung couldnt even cook raymen right.....junsu almost killed me with his kimchi friend rice...and you almost posioned me with your dak galbi...i mean why can't you guys be like eunhyukkie hyung he improved his cooking just for kyuhuyun *pouts*

Kyuhyun:Thats because my baby boo is the best *kisses eunhyuks cheek*

Leeteuk:*rolls his eyes*But eunhyuk is a real good cook now

ChangMin:And i cant always go to eunhyuk hyung kyuhyun doesnt like sharing *pouts*

Junsu:YAH brat this isnt about you *slaps him in the back of his head*

Jaejoong:*giggles looks at yunho*Are you going to miss me

Yunho:More than youll never know *hugs him from behind kissing his neck*

Jaejoong:Are you just saying that so you wont have to sleep on the couch

Yunho:What of course not 

Jaejoong:So when im gone for these 2 years your not gonna have like an emo phase where you over think things and regret loving me all these eyars

Yunho:What of course not..hey where are these insecurites coming from baby *lifts jaejoongs chin looks in his eyes*

Jaejoong:Its just...ive seen it happen before with other people

Yunho:But there not us our love is different and special *smiles*

Jaejoong:How can you be so sure *looks at him*

Yunho:I love you so much more than words or actions could ever express my love for you because your the only reason why i live and breathe i would use every ounce of my being keeping you happy and feelings loved just to see you happy is content in my life and theres nothing more i could ever ask for i plan of being with you until eternity ends and i wouldnt have it any other way having you as my boyfriend having you loving me is an honor ive waited for you all my life you are what my soul desires and it will always be you everytime i look into your eyes that your by my side or i just catch a glimpse of you i fall in love with you all over again and i wont ever get tired of falling in love with you all over again because i have not one regret of you being my greatest love the love of my life and especially my soulmate i give my all to you i would be nothing without you in my life your all ill ever need in my life i would stop at nothing just to keep you happy because you letting me love you is what i live for because you are the best thing that will ever happen for the rest of my living jaejoongie *smiles big forehead rested against his looking in his eyes*

Jaejoong:You never fail to amaze me with the love you give me yunnie and i couldnt be anymore thankful to have an amazing boyfriend like you for 8 years of my life and it just keeps getting better you are my first love and i want more than anything for you to be my last because my heart only knows yours i will never love again if its not you....i love you so much that i just i dont know if i could ever be without you...you are my everything you are my universe yunnie and i would never change it *smiles they kiss passionately*

Yunho:Saranghamida *smiles they kiss passionately*

Jaejoong:I love you so much *they kiss and hug tightly*

Yunho:*smiles starts kissing his neck*

Jaejoong:*giggles pulls the covers over them

ChangMin:I think they completely forgot we were here *laughs*

Yoochun:Since when aren't they in their own little world *chuckles*

Junsu:*laughs shakes his head*

Leeteuk:*laughs*How come everytime we throw a party together either YunJae or KyuHyuk are off somewhere bouncing on each other

Eunhyuk:YAH hyung *blushing covers his cheeks*

Kyuhyun:Speaking of bounce *smirks drags eunhyuk off to one of the guest bedrooms*ive been very patient baby now i need some lovin as well

Eunhyuk:Wait kyu teukie SAVE MEEE

Leeteuk:Don't worry ill reserve crutches or maybe a wheelchair for you and jaejoongie *laughs*

Yoochun:*clears his throat*Then there were 5 

Heechul:Now were talking two free live audio *smirks claps his hand*

ChangMin:Not really yunho and jae hyung made sure all the rooms in their apartment are soundproof

Heechul:Damn it here i thought i could get something worth blackmailing *pouts*

Leeteuk:Why don't we just continue on with the party *laughs*

Junsu:With both couples getting it on with wild rabbits *eyes widen*

Heechul:When has that stopped us before *laughs*

ChangMin:Thats true *laughs*

Yoochun:Lets get this party going again *laughs*

 

 

Junsu: