My story

Forever Love - Under This Rain

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I hope you can listen to the song that I've put here and I'm really really really sorry for my bad english!


10922872_1119875928026667_34881708187211

 

Sistar - Shady Girl

(Jackson P.O.V)

'Yaishhh .. This rain really ..'

I stopped at the nearby restaurant . Thanks to my luck , I was able to sit at the only available table at that time . I looked around . 

'Am I the only person who eat alone ?' 

Suddenly the ahjumma came with a beautiful girl . "Aigoo .. you look all alone . Here . She's going to share your table with you." I looked away .

'What the ..' Suddenly that girl started to wipe the table, utensils and even my bowl ? I snatched back the bowl from her with a that's-mine-look on my face. 

The main dishes came. 'I can't believe I must shared with her ?!' *sigh*

I don't mind but she started to eat so fast so that she could finish it all. 

The last meat .. I was determined that it would be mine. 'Such a cutie coward.'


Baek Ah Yeon - Shouldn't Have

I ran under the roof when it rain suddenly, but I stopped when I saw someone, a girl.

She cried and cried. I don't know why but I I felt like crying too .

I just wanna hug and comfort her ..

and that's what I've done .


I guess that was the biggest mistake I've ever done. I should've not do that. Now I'm in a big trouble. 

 

I fall in love. 


Baek Ah Yeon - Sad Song

Everything almost perfect until that day. 

She was looking at the night sky when I suddenly came behind her. She startled a little but I told her to not turn around. 

"I've been observing you from far, and there's something I wanna tell you. We haven't spent that much time together. I'll make you the happiest person in the world. Please marry me, your pabo guy."

'Please.. please..'

"Mianhae.." I felt like I was ripped apart. She pushed my hands and turned around. 

"I- I don't love you." 


"You can meet a better girl than me."

"Why..?"

"Mianhae Jackson. Mianhae."

Few days passed since that day. I just sat in my room and stared at the ring box. 

"Something's wrong. Everything's wrong." I took my jacket and ran towards her house. 

"Yah Heo Youngji. I love you and I always will!" I said when I saw her. She shooked her head 'no' and cried.

"I will Youngji, I will." I hugged her before she fainted, suddenly.


Time must running out.

She only had a month left. 

Tumor. She suffered from that. 

"Kwaenchanayo. As long as I can stay by your side. Now.." I kneel down and held her hand.

"Heo Youngji, will you marry me? And if this time you rejected me, I swear to god I'm gonna go crazy."

"How can you love someone when you know you gonna lose her?" She asked and I smiled.

"You're always here." I pointed at my heart. "And always will." I smiled again.

"So, now will you for God sake,  marry me?" I asked lazily and she nodded.

"Yes I will." I put the ring on her finger and hugged her.

'No more regret.'


She smiled, but I know she's suffering.

She laughed, but I know she's holding it in.

If only.. I could take the pain away. 

Mianhae Youngji-ah.


ALI - Hurt

Today is the day. 

I'm gonna marry my soulmate. 

My everything.

I waited her at the end of the aisle. 

wedding-altar-arrangements.png

 

I smiled when I saw her. 

I saw it.

I saw she's in pain and tears started to fall from my eyes. 

When she arrived at the altar, I whispered "You looked beautiful." and she smiled.


"I, Wang Jackson, take Heo Youngji, to be my lawful wife, to love and respect her until death separate us apart."

"I, Heo Youngji, take Wang Jackson, to be my lawful husband and respect him until death separate us apart."

"I know pronounce you, husband and wife. You may-"

The rain falled suddenly. Everyone was running under the roof. I just stood there and held her. She laughed and smiled. 

"Saranghae Jack-" I kissed her. 

I pulled away, slowly breaking the kiss. "I love you too, Youngji-ah."

I smiled..

but not too long when she suddenly became weak.

I supported her in my arm. "Youngji, let's go to the-"

"Ani Jackson. It's my time already." She held my hand.

"Youngji I love you so much, please just don't leave me." I hugged her tightly, afraid to lose her.

"Mianhae Jackson-ah. Mianhae." She whispered. 

Just like that her eyes were closed.

"Andwae Youngji-ah. Wake up.. Youngji.."

 

Under this rain,

we met,

we kissed, 

we get married

and 

I let you go

I guessed the sky felt the same like me. Crying so hard.

 

tumblr_nhnmpbOziX1r6c7eho1_500.jpg