CH2: The start of knowing him

MEETING HIM

Taehyun walked to his bed. Both of them ignored each other and did their own stuff. 

- Next morning- 

It is 5.30 am in the morning, and the light is . Taehyun, who wakes up easily, felt annoyed. He hates people who interupt his sleep. In addition, he is not a person who wakes up early for class. However, Mino is a guy who wakes up early to prepare himself for school. He loves to dress himself up with black shirt, leather jacket, long pants and a gold necklace. Basically, Mino is a fashionable teenage boy. Taehyun could not go back to his dreamland again due to the noise of the hairdryer, opening of cardboard, etc. Hence, he sits up straight on his bed and gives Mino a deadly stare. 

"WOW, you wake up early!" Mino said, sacarstically. 

"Thanks to you." Taehyun replied with a face. 

Mino left for school while Taehyun is still packing his bag. Both of them reached school just on time. 
Both of them share the same thing. They hate listening in class because it is boring therefore, they spend most of their time in school sleeping. They are having Maths class right now. 

"Not the algebras again" Taehyun murmured.

While the teacher is teaching a new chapter to the students, Taehyun and Mino are sleeping. The class ended and both of them are being called out.Their maths teacher is super popular in the school. She is popular in scolding the students so serious like they did something bad. She is called Ms Katie. However, thanks to her, Mino and Taehyun started making friends. After Ms Katie reprimanded Mino and Taehyun, they both started laughing. 

" So you hated maths too huh?" Mino said, smiling. 

" Of course, who would like maths? What a boring lesson." Taehyun said. 

They both started talking about how annoying is Ms Katie and how boring is her class. Therefore, they have something to talk about now. Whenever they start to talk, they always talk about the same topic - BIG KATIE WITH HER BORING LESSONS. (This is how they started getting closer, bits by bits) 

Holiday is coming soon before the next semester starts. Brad suggests to have a class outing before school reopens. He asked the class. All the students in the class raised their hands except for Taehyun. 

"Why don't you raised your hand?" Mino asked. 

Taehyun did not reply him. 
However, he still have to go for the class outing because MAJORITY WINS. Brad suggests to go to the beach. He also said that you need to find a partner because there will be games they need 2 people to be in a team. Taehyun and Mino have no friends in the class. Naturally, they are asked to partner each other. 

-to be continued- 

-NEXT STORY: THANK YOU, MY FRIEND-