HE'S HANDSOME !

THAT GUY IS MY FUTURE HUSBAND ?!?!!?!?

chaerin go to school early because she cannot sleep all night , she go to school  6:05 am , when she enter there classroom she didn't saw anyone since its still early , she sit in her desk and grab her phone she's just playing games after 10minutes playing she decided to read her science book , its 6:32 am when someone enter the classroom its minzy her best friend .

" Unnie ! " 

"Oh minzy yah ! " 

"Good morning , why did you come early ? " minzy asked.

" Good morning , I cannot sleep all night so I decided to come school early but ones here " I said.

" ahhh , since were here look at this ! " minzy said.

"What is that picture ? " I asked.

" it kwon jiyong !! " She screamed his name .

" kwon jiyong ? Is he the guy you like ? "

"Tssssss. Yah unnie ! Don't tell me you don't know him ! All girls from this school know him !" 

" I know him but I didn't see him already , when ever I heard his name they all like him " 

" hey unnie are you serious ? U never saw him !? " she asked.

" I never saw him " 

" ahh that's why u don't like him , but when you saw that guy ! omg you can't stop thinking of him , he's like an love air when he comes to your way u cannot stop staring from him ! "

" really !?when I saw him let's see ! "

It's 6:50 am when an white Lamborghini stops in the front of the school , a lot of girls gathered in the parking lot to saw jiyong , minzy and chaerin are in the 2nd floor at that time when minzy suddenly screamed .

" OMG!!!!!!!! "minzy screamed.

" what ? "

" its jiyong oppa !!!!!!" 

When our classmates heard  jiyong's name they suddenly come out  and took there camera and scream. .

" yah ! Look at him he's so handsome and hot !! " 

" it's that him ? " 

Chaerin stare at jiyong  and . . ...

" .........woahh ! " chaerin also joins the girls screaming .

It's 7:00 am the bell rings all the students came back to there classroom , chaerin was still thinking of jiyong . She got caught not listening to the teacher .

 

" Ms. Lee are you listening ? " Professor kim asked.

" Sorry sir "  chaerin stands and bow to his teacher and say sorry .

" listen ms.lee were going to have a test " 

" Yes sir , I'm sorry " chaerin breathe deeply and

" ahh I need to listen ahh thanks god mr.kim is so kind " she whispered 

It's 12::30 when the bell rang again it's time for launch , minzy spend her launch with her boyfriend so chaerin was alone eating her launch  in the cafeteria, when suddenly the girls screamed and stare at jiyong finding table for him , chaerin's table has two chairs , so jiyong saw her and walk in front of her.

"Hi miss ! Can I seat besides you ? " jiyong smiled at chaerin

Jiyong's fans screamed because  there jealous 

" yeah its ok , im finish " chaerin said smoothly

" thank u " jiyong seat in the table .

While chaerin was leaving the cafeteria her heart beats faster and make her stare at jiyong and after she stare at jiyong , she quickly ran to her classroom  because she felt nervous 

------------------------------------------- --------------------

hope you like it , sorry for my bad english and wrong grammar . : )