Chapter 1

I WISH BOTH OF U HAPINESS

Six month have passed since kim jong kook finished his high school. Today is his first day to continue his study in university. He make sure everything set and ready to go but his head is still trying to remember eveything to make sure nothing left out in the room.

" Bags, shoe, socks, document and cloth.... anything else ???? " jong kook mumble with himself trying to remember everything that in place for the preparation before heading to the university.

"Jong Kook Ah " his mother shouting.

" Yeh Umma, what is it ??? " jong kook shout from his room upstairs.

While his mother at the living room searching for her car keyes. His mother totaly forgot where she put her keyes and since today is the big day for his son, she don't want to be late and eveything seem to be quite chaotic.

" Jong Kook Ah.... have u seen where i put my car keyes ??? , I search the whole house and still doesn't find it " Jong Kook mother explain.

" Wait Umma... I help you find it " Jong Kook said to his mother while checking the thing that he should bought for the last time.

Feeling stastified, Jong Kook quickly zip all the bag and put everything together before rush to her mother downstairs to help her 

" Umma...." Jong Kook said while running slowly toward the stairs and proceed to her mother.

" Yah Jong Kook Ah.... I cannot find my car keyes. Where did i put it ??? " Jong Kook mother ask his son just to try her luck hoping Jong Kook know.

" Have u search your beg Umma ???? " Jong Kook ask his mother trying to make his mother remember.

" I have search it... I even take out everything and put it at the dining table. But I still cannot remember where i put it. Gosh... maybe I'm too old for this. " Jong kook mother said while she searching in between the cushion on the sofa.

'" Have u search your jacket... ??? because i heard that you go out to the store to buy some groceries this morning. Still trying to help his mother to remember.

His mother quickly check every pocker of the jacket since she is still wearing it.

" Yah!!! " his mother shouting like she find something.

" Wae Umma... why ??? " Jong Kook ask.

Her mother quickly show the key to Jong Kook and laugh by herself trying to remember where she put the key is, but the keys is still in her jacket pocket.

" Yah Kim Jong Kook.... I nearly tore this house upside down just trying to remember where i put the key but it still in my pocket....hahahahahaha " Jong kook mother laughing hard.

" See Umma... luckily I told you to check your pocket or we will living in an upside down house " Jong Kook try to make fun of her mother.

" Yah...look at you.... so clever now...but are you still making fun of Umma. I nearly got a heartache worrying that you didn't make it to your first day " his mother said while pinching Jong Kook hand.

" Yah..... UMMA !!! why are pinch me ??? i try to make you remember, thats all.... but i am clever right ???? "

" Yah ! Yah ! Yah !..... are u proud of that... ??? all i know that you got lucky by trying randomly ask about my jacket.

" so... is that a compliment ??? Jong kook said jokingly to his mother while one hand still rubbing his hand to soothen the pain for being pinch.

"Yah....Umma will surely miss your jokes, your tease and most important is your love toward Umma ". Jong Kook mother said while trying to hold her tears.

" Umma... try not to be sad okay.... this is my big day....and i need your support umma, your confident to face my new world today." Jong kook  said while hugging his mother to calm her sadness.

" Kim Jong Kook.... i really proud of you my son...everything that you do... know that u have my blessing anytime. Please study hard and be a succesfull man in your life... okay..." his mother tell Jong Kook while in a crying voice. Knowing that her mother is crying he thighten his hug to make his mother calm.

Kim Jong Kook is really close to his mom. She like everything from a friend to a mother. Since his father is quite busy handling his business outside Korean, he rarely have time for his family. He only have time with his family during the holidays, but that doesn't mean his father neglected his family, he loves his wife and son and usually call them when he have a free time even for a little just want to know how his family doing and also remind him not to make his son hate him for not being there all the time. Kim Jong Kook understand his father duty, so he is not being mad just a little frustrated, that why he prefer his mother because she always there through thick and thin.

" Everything is set ???? " Jong Kook mother ask his son.

" Neh... Everything is done Umma and ready to go." said Jong Kook.

" If eveything is okay, then we should get moving. Your university is quite far you know. We need to move now or else we will be late " Jong Kook mother explain while Jong Kook loaded his beg into the MPV.

" Umma.... Eveything is inside the car... We can go now." shout Jong Kook from outside, but no answer. He quickly get inside to find his mother, but his mother is nowhere to be seen. Until he go to his room.

" Umma.... are you in here...??? " ask Jong kook.

" Neh...." 

Jong Kook enter his room and find out that she is crying while holding Jong Kook photo when he still a baby.

" Umma.... are you okay ???... why are you crying ??? " Jong Kook ask his mother and quickly hug her trying to console her.