Reunion

In Beijing

 

“EXO Luxion will be held in Beijing next week,” Taejoon, the EXO Manager, told all the EXO members.

Sehun’s heart started beating faster. Beijing. He can meet him.

Taejoon dismissed the meeting and all the EXO members left to go back to their practice room. Sehun also stood up to leave with his arms circled around Tao’s shoulders when Taejoon called him to stay.

Sehun and Tao exchanged knowing looks as Sehun released Tao and Tao went first, catching up his steps with the other members.

“Yeah Hyung?” Sehun asked when he stood in front of Taejoon.

Taejoon, tidied all of the notes first before speaking to Sehun.

“Whatever is inside your mind, don’t do it.”

Sehun didn’t even flinch “What do you mean?” when Taejoon continued.

“Listen Sehun, I know what you were thinking when I said EXO Luxion will be held in Beijing. Just don’t think about it.”

Sehun’s hands curled into fists filled with anger. “But why? Even Yixing Hyung…”

Yixing―,” Taejoon cut in. “―had the privileged to still contact with Luhan, since they’re from China and they’re bestfriends…”

“I’M ALSO LUHAN HYUNG’S BESTFRIEND.” Sehun broke into exasperated shouting.

Taejoon sighed. “Do you remember what you did when you found out Luhan decided to leave?”

Sehun speechless. He almost runaway from SM and booked a ticket to Beijing alone.

Taejoon held the magnae’s shoulders. “I’m your manager and management trust me to take care of all of you. Don’t think so recklessly, SM won’t like it. You will get into big trouble, not only you but all of the members too, and of course me. I hope you understand, Sehunnie.”

Taejoon squeezed Sehun’s shoulders gently as they finally wrapped up their conversation.

***

Sehun and Yixing sat beside each other on their room. Sehun watched Yixing, while the latter played with his phone beside him. Some weeks ago, Sehun even tried to borrow Yixing’s phone and tried to search for Luhan’s contact number. Unfortunately, Yixing used a phone code and was mostly in Chinese, which made it hard for Sehun to find the contact.

“What are you looking at Sehunnie?” Yixing asked when he finally noticed the magnae staring at his phone.

“Did you contact him?” Sehun said nonchalantly.

Yixing put his phone in his pants pocket. “The last time I did was 3 days ago. He’s also very busy Sehunnie.”

“Hyung… Can you…,” Sehun frowned even though he knew that Yixing would never give him what he wanted.

Yixing shook his head and his lips formed into an apologetic smile. “I’m sorry Sehunnie. I can’t give you Luhan’s contact number. That’s the promise I made with management so that I could keep in contact with him.”

Sehun lowered his head and sighed sadly.

Yixing patted the magnae’s head. “Let’s go. We still need to practice for our concert.”

“Hyung.” Sehun called the older.

“Yeah Sehunnie?” Yixing responded as they stood up.

“Is he alright? I mean… is he in good condition?” Sehun voice cracked a little bit.

“Yes. He’s perfectly fine, Sehunnie.”

“Did he…. mention me?” Sehun asked again as he crossed his fingers.

Yixing beamed. “Well… he asked about all the members and yes, included you.”

Sehun’s heart beated faster. “Can you at least tell me what he told you about me?”

Yixing smiled secretly. “Luhan said ‘Sehunnie, 我非常想念你.’”

Yixing giggled as he ran away and left a clueless Sehun.

“YAH HYUNG WHAT THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN????”

***

“EXO Luxion will be held here. Do you know about it?” Nana, Luhan’s coordi, told her artist.

“I know. Yixing told me.” Luhan answered as he tidied his hair in front of mirror.

“But you can’t go. You have a photoshoot and an interview that day.” Nana said again as she put powder on Luhan’s cheeks.

Luhan can only nodded limply. “I wish that I could at least see him for a while.”

***

Today is the day EXO flies to Beijing. They headed from Gimpo Airport. They took off at 5 PM and arrived at around 7 PM Beijing time. They then headed to the hotel directly near the MasterCard Center, the concert venue. The concert will start tomorrow at 7 PM.

All the members enjoyed their dinner at the hotel.

“Yah, Sehunnie, what’s wrong with your face?” Baekhyun, nudged the magnae playfully at his ribs.

“Just tired Hyung.” Sehun answered shortly as he played with his chopsticks.

All the members know Sehun isn’t really in the best mood right now. First, because he’s in same country as Luhan. And second, even if they’re in same country they can’t see each other.

“We know you miss Luhan Hyung. We also feel the same. But you should eat and keep your body in good health.” Minseok advised him.

“He knows we’ve already arrived in Beijing, Sehunnie.” Yixing told the magnae as he waved his phone. A sign that he just contacted Luhan.

“Really?” Sehun’s eyes widened. “Will he come to our concert tomorrow?” Sehun asked, full of expectation.

“He can’t.” Yixing said sadly. “He said he had some work tomorrow.”

Sehun gritted his teeth in exasperation when Taejoon approached them.

“I listened to your conversation, kids. Don’t talk about the former members, management won’t be happy.” Taejoon warned the members. Yixing put his phone down and everyone continued to eat.

“Hyung, can I meet him just for a while?” Sehun pleaded with his puppy eyes. “Please.”

“You can’t Sehunnie. No one can.” Taejoon said sternly.

“Hyung, please…!” Sehun almost cried as he begged to the manager.

Taejoon massaged his forehead. “I clearly said you can’t. Now, finish your dinner and go to your room. All of you need enough sleep. Tomorrow will be a hard day.”

With those last words, Taejoon left first. Junmyeon came and embraced the hurt magnae. All the members tried to comfort Sehun after that.

***

Z.YIXING: Lu-Ge, are you really not come tomorrow?

XIAOLUHAN: I can’t T___T I have some work >.<

Z.YIXING: Sehun is really missed you…

XIAOLUHAN: That poor kid. I feel sorry for him but SM won’t let me meet him T___T

Z.YIXING: We tried to convince Taejoon Hyung. You should meet him, he’s like a zombie without you!

XIAOLUHAN: ME TOO XINGIE… on the outside I look fine but it’s hurts so much on the inside…

Z.YIXING: Our last concert will start at 7PM and ended around 9 or 10PM

XIAOLUHAN: I hope my work will finish early *pray* where are u staying???

Z.YIXING: The hotel near the MasterCard Center. The same hotel during TLP

XIAOLUHAN: Alrite. Good luck for tomorrow. Send my luck to all the members, esp Sehunnie. Jiāyoú! ♥♥

Z.YIXING: Thank you Lu-Ge! *sendsflyingkisses* ♥♥♥♥♥

 

Luhan stared at the chat window as he drowned himself into his thoughts.

Sehunnie. Oh Sehun. How he missed that bratty yet sweet magnae….

***

Finally the concert day has come. It was around 5 minutes before they went on stage.

“Let’s give the best performance! EXO Saranghaja!” Junmyeon lead the cheers.

“EXO SARANGHAJA!”

“YEAH!”

“LET’S ROCK BEIJING!”

Cheers come one after another from the members. They stood in their places. Sehun stood beside Yixing as the older whispered.

“Luhan said Jiayou for us, especially you, Sehunnie. Don’t worry, you’ll meet him.”

Sehun flashed a bright smile as they finally appeared on stage.

Loud cheers and yells from EXO-L filled the MasterCard Center as EXO performed their first song.

***

“Can’t you walk slower?” Nana lost her breath as she tried to keep up with her furious artist. It was almost 10 PM. Yixing told Luhan the concert was already over and they’re now in one of the restaurants in the hotel. He should try and meet them before they went to the hotel rooms. Taejoon wouldn’t like it if Luhan disturbed the kids’ rest time (Yes Taejoon is like an overprotective dad!).

Luhan also was almost out of breath when they finally arrived at hotel. The hotel seems calm but there are some fans outside the hotel that followed EXO here. The bodyguards and some policeman were working together to guard the hotel main gate to stop fans from entering the hotel.

Luhan tidied his hat and his glasses. Luckily he wore his hat, glasses and even his mask. Luhan walked in first with Nana following closely behind him.

“Is that Luhan-Ge?” One of the fans asked her friend.

“What? Are you sure?” Her friend asked back.

“It’s Nana Unnie!” Someone yelled and pointed towards Nana.

Finally, Luhan and Nana could get into the hotel after some struggle. Luhan took off his glasses and scolded his coordi as they walked into the lobby.

“How many times have I told you to wear something to cover yourself up so people won’t recognize you?”

Nana grinned playfully. Sometimes she forgets that she’s famous like her artist.

“THAT’S REALLY LUHAN OPPA AND NANA UNNIE!” The fans in front shout.

“ARE YOU SERIOUS?” Behind her, some fans ask.

“YEAH! HE TOOK OFF HIS GLASSES AND NANA UNNIE’S NOT WEARING ANYTHING TO COVER HER FACE!” A fan screamed.

“What is Luhan doing here?”

“Is he going to meet Sehun?”

"Maybe he’s meeting with s?"

“OH MY GOD MY PRECIOUS HUNHAN WILL REUNITE!”

Twitter is in chaos.

 

@hunhan4eva: I WAS NEAR THE HOTEL WHEN LULU COMES WITH NANA UNNIE             1s


@seluhanmylife: LUHAN COMES TO THE HOTEL WHERE EXO ARE STAYING…..        3s

                                562 Retweets


@exodusgurl: I WILL GIVE EVERYTHING IF LULU AND HUNNIE MEET WITH EACH OTHER!!! 5s


@HUNHANWORLD: Luhan comes to the hotel where EXO are staying. (cr: @seluhanmylife)      5s

                               20412 Retweets


@grassjelly: Please let Luhan meet with Sehunnie jebal!!! >.<                                                                   7s                    

***

Luhan and Nana walked towards one of the restaurants inside the hotel. He walked in slowly but surely with Nana following behind him.

Taejoon’s eyes widened when he saw Luhan. Taejoon approached him first as the members’ eyes trailed off to their manager.

“Luhan, what are you doing here?” Taejoon asked in disbelief.

Sehun turned his head as quick as lightning when he heard the name of the certain person. Luhan.

“Luhan?” Minseok whispered in disbelief.

Yixing just froze in his place. All the members gaped their mouths and stared at Luhan.

"Hyung, I'm really sorry I came without any notice. Please let me meet the members." Luhan begged as his eyes glinted.

"Please Taejoon Oppa. Luhan Gege ran from the workplace to here." Nana pleaded as well.

Now all of the members were gathering around Taejoon, Luhan and Nana. Sehun stood beside Taejoon.

Luhan’s eyes trailed to his lovely dongsaeng. "Sehunnie." Luhan said softly with a voice laced with sincerity and yearning. His eyes glinted.

Sehun almost forget how to breathe as he stared at his lovely Hyung standing in front of him. Sehun almost to ran to Luhan's side, to hug him, to tell him how much he missed the little deer....

Taejoon spoke. "I can't let you meet the EXO members. SM won't like it. Kids, let's go back to your rooms."

Sehun felt like the sky had fallen on him. Baekhyun and Chanyeol held him tightly on both sides.

"TAEJOON OPPA!" Nana shouted in disbelief at how cruel the manager was being.

"It's the rules." Taejoon spoke sternly.

Sehun tried to release himself from Baekhyun and Chanyeol. He wanted to go together with Luhan, he wanted to scratch Taejoon Hyung's face, he wanted to tear him into pieces.....

Junmyeon suddenly approached the strict manager. "Taejoon Hyung, let Sehun meet Luhan Hyung. If something happens, EXO will take responsibility, right guys?" Junmyeon glanced around for support. All the members nodded in unison.

"But—," Taejoon disputed but was cut off by Tao.

"Sehun is already having a hard time, Taejoon Hyung. We want him back to his cheerful personality and we know Luhan Gege can help."

"If you’re too scared to talk to management, we’ll help you Hyung." Yixing spoke.

"We are one. We're EXO. We should help our members right?" Baekhyun retorted and winked.

Sehun almost cried with the support he got from all the members. Luhan can only mouthed 'thank you' to all the members.

Taejoon massaged his forehead and finally said half-heartedly.

"Alright! Since Luhan’s already here, you can talk to the members."

Luhan and Sehun hugged Taejoon simultaneously.

"THANK YOU HYUNG! THANK YOU!" They shouted in happiness.

Luhan meet with the members and hugged all of them one by one. The last one being Oh Sehun.

"我非常想念你, Sehunnie!" Luhan said as they hugged with each other.

"W-what?" Sehun asked as his nose found its way to the crook of Luhan’s neck. Vanilla and honey. Luhan's scent.

"I missed you so much!" Luhan answered as he giggled cutely.

“Me too. I’ve always missed you Xiao Lu.” Sehun said with pink shades tinting his pale cheeks.

Sehun noticed how his hyung had become a bit taller over his time away. He was no longer skinny, having toned down a bit, but not that much. His hair was longer, his bangs framing his face. He was still pretty pale, but had more color. The most important part, he looked extremely happy and healthy.

"Uhuk, this is public place please get a room you two." Jongdae chimed in as he rolled his eyes.

Luhan and Sehun moved away from each other and smiled sheepishly.

"Alright guys you can go back to your room except Luhan and Sehun." Taejoon instructed.

Sehun and Luhan took exchanging glance. The members hugged Luhan and Sehun again as they went to their hotel rooms.

"You can go to some place else by yourselves. I understand how you want to spend your time together so bad. But please don't go too far away." Taejoon spoke, keeping his voice firm.

Luhan and Sehun nodded in excitement. "Thank you Hyung."

"Bye Lulu Hyung!" Kyungsoo waved.

"Saranghaeyo Lu-han-nie Hyu-ng!" Baekhyun sang, making a heart with his arms.

"Don't play too hard Sehunnie. Luhan Hyung is tired." Jongdae commented innocently and got hard slap on his head from Minseok.

"Nana Noona, let's play with us." Jongin called to Luhan's coordi.

Well, Nana has known the EXO members since Luhan was still in EXO.

"I'm in." Nana answered after grinning cheekily towards Luhan and Sehun.

"Don't forget to use a ! Bye bye Hunhan!" And she ran away with a loud "YAH!" from Luhan. She stuck her tongue out cutely as she went side by side with Taejoon.

"Nana Noona was always so straightforward," Sehun commented.

"That's why I really like working with her. Now, what’re we gonna do?”

"Let's go to Forbidden City," Sehun answered sheepishly.

"Call! And I know a delicious bubble tea place around Forbidden City. Let's go."

They walked out from the hotel with Sehun's arm circled around Luhan's waist.

They even let the fans see that as Luhan took off his mask and glasses and Sehun only wore his hat.

Luhan and Sehun smiled towards the shocking fans especially Hunhan Shippers.

Twitter was in chaos again.

 

  @sekailuv: Luhan & Sehun went out from the hotel together and they spent their night in Beijing!  1s

                            420 Retweets


@chanbaeqhyun: LOL i'm so happy Hunhan finally come back! ♥♥ 2s


  @mylovexo: Hello Kai, can you send me your teleportation skill? I want to go to Bejing rn!!! 3s      


@HUNHANWORLD: Luhan & Sehun went out from the hotel together and they spent their night in                                  Beijing together! (cr: @sekailuv)                                                                                                                      3s

                                 20412 Retweets

***

The next morning Sehun uploaded a shocking picture from his IG:

 

  oohsehun uploaded new photo

♥ 999,999 likes

Good morning from Beijing! Xiao Lu is still sleeping ♥♥♥

view all 876535 comments

@nanayacoordi: WTF Sehun what r u doing to my artist???

@real__pcy: YAH NAUGHTY MAGNAE!!! *CHEN CHEN*

@real__pcy: yah, you wear c****m right? Safety first! *Baekhyun Hyung*

@real_pcy: WTH WHY EVERYONE USE MY ACC GET OUT CHENCHEN BAEKHYUNIEE!!!

@lovelyhun: OMO OPPA KYAAA HUNHAN IS SLEEPING TOGETHER!! *NOSEBLEED*

@shixunluhan: ARE YOU SLEEPING TOGETHER AND TOPLESS????

@hunhannieismine: HUNHAN IS BACK MY OTP IS FLYING TO HEAVEN T____T

@hunniehannie: I'M SO HAPPY BUT I CRIED LIKE A RIVER T___T

@exoalways12: happy that both of you spend night together ^^

@proudexol: LUHAN ... CAN YOU GIVE US HIS FRONT VIEW TOO XD

***

[SM CONFIRMATION] Both Luhan and Sehun Spending Their Time Together in Beijing

 

Lee Taejoon, EXO Manager, as the representative, tell to the medias it is true Luhan and Sehun spent their time together during EXO Luxion in Beijing.

"We can't separate them, Luhan and Sehun." Taejoon said. "I told to the management and thankfully they give permission for Luhan to meet with all EXO members. From now on, Sehun and Luhan can interacted freely also with all members."

"We're so happy to meet Luhan Hyung after 7 months," Suho said. "Hope we can meet with Kris Hyung too soon."

"We can't believe it," Sehun said with Luhan beside him. "We feel grateful to the management. Thank you for let us meet with each other. Thank you Taejoon Hyung."

"And thank you for all EXO-L. Especially Hunhan shippers," Luhan added as he beamed.

Luhan and Sehun made a heart sign together.

Like Suho said, this is the first time they meet Luhan after he left EXO since 7 months ago. Hope their good relationships will last forever!

***

 

I missed Hunhan... a lot T_T That's why this fanfic created. I’m not a fortune teller and I don’t know what will happen to EXO in the future but this is one of thing that I really want to happen. And I really hope they will meet each other like my fanfic one day lol I’m sorry for being so delusional >.< All of them are just my imagination especially Sehun’s IG upload XD (I want it to be real someday!)

P.S: 我非常想念你 (Wǒ fēicháng xiǎngniàn nǐ) means I miss you so much

And i'm being Luhan's coordi XD that's my dream job actually LOL

All hail Hunhan Shippers!

Thank you

Nana - secretyeoja -