k its a story but it aint a one shot

Crushing Hard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I don't! I don't want it, I don't want you anymore!" she cried out as she walked away. 

"Please.... babe.... once.." I said as a tear made it's way down my cheek and I saw her notice it, I saw her tears. We stood there studying each other's faces. That is when it hit me, begging her to stay is no use.

 

***

 

“New year new people huh?”

 

“Yeah…”

 

“DAYUM ISN’T THAT GIRL HOT…”

 

“Sehun!”

 

“What?! I know you are not interested in girls that much because of that Emz but I mean look at her!”

 

“She looks like a legit girl.”

 

“Okay hyung, that guy?”

 

Once I looked I could not unsee his beautiful milk white face.

 

***

 

"Okay, if this is how you want it, I'll leave, but never look back, never ask again for me to come back to you. I won't, I can't see you anymore."

 

"Babe... I..."

 

"Babe? Don't. That right is now someone else's." I tried to somehow hold back my tears and sutter these words out my mouth, it was hard, SHE was hard.

 

***

 

"Okay so all the students last year raise your hand up." 

 

Joy, Robin, Harry, Jong Bin, Lila, Inaki, Jismi and I raised our hands up.

 

"Okay so now all the new kids please come up."

 

About 6-7 of them got up but I only noticed HIM. HE was hot and just stopped my heart, but looked like another guy was looking at him the way I was, I felt uncomfortable, I mean, he's not my property, YET. 

 

"Hello, I am Joanna, and I'm from Calafornia, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter