Home

Room for Rent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Me??? A girl??? All of you are crazy?!”Yonghwa shouted as he keeps pushing his friends out of his room.

“Yah! Hyung! Listen to us first! This is the only way we can get close to your son,” JongHyun explained.

“I have my own plans and I’m not going to do what you’re thinking. Arasso?!” Yonghwa insisted and let a deep sighed as he closed his door.

“We’ll wait for your call Hyung!” Minhyuk shouted outside the room his room. They know that Yonghwa needs to time, maybe he got shocked about their ideas they thought.

As the room becomes quiet again... “Time to think Yonghwa, welcome to your biggest fight” he said to himself.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They arrived on time at Seoul, yet a cold weather greeted them as the rain falls. A warm small hand holds her tighter. “Feeling cold, Yunho? Do you want me to hug you to feel better?”She smiles at the little child, “Imo, I’m a big boy now, I’m the one should hug you like this, “the little boy hugs her that makes her heart fluttered. She loved this boy so much as she responded to the little hug.

 

“Unnie!” A girl shouted as she walks towards the two.

 

Shin Hye: Krystal! You’re here..

Krystal: Of course! I can’t sleep last night thinking that you’ll be staying here again. I’m so excited to fetch you. You know I miss you. Hugs!

Krystal got excited and hugs Shinhye tight without noticing the little boy between them.

Yunho: Aw!

Krystal: Omo! Mianhe! Oh! Yunho?! Are you really that cute baby?! A big boy now ha?! Hope you still remember me... I’m your Unnie.

Yunho: Unnie... (he smiled)

Krystal: Oh! Yunhoshi! You know how to makes woman’s heart flatters.

Krystal and ShinHye hold Yunho’s hand and lead where the car is.

They get on Krystal’s car, while Yunho’s at the back seat, the two friends continue to chats about the happenings in past years.

 

ShinHye: Nothing’s change here

Krystal: hmmm... Maybe... So how’s your relationship with...

ShinHye: Ahmmm.. Please let’s not talk about that (while checking Yunho who’s now sleeping)

 

Krystal: Ara...hmm...Unnie I have talked to Woobin Oppa and his friends last night and informed them that you’ll be having a room for rent once you’re here in Seoul. You know what they did?

ShinHye: hmmm...What they did?

Krystal: They all raise they hands and willing to give me the cash advances for the rent fees.

 

 

They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter