1.

Tacenda

Her heart was pounding a mile a minute. Sorn had always had a thing for Nickhun and there he was, walking out of the gate to meet her after school. Her cheeks heated up to a cherry blossom pink, she decided she would just blame it on the cold but with her pounding heart and that ungodly tight jacket he was wearing making her sweat even in the 20 degree weather of December she knew he probably wouldn't buy it.

"Hi Sorn" Nickhun smiled as he blew his hot breath into his hands. "Ready to walk?"

"Yeah, let's go." She smiled and they began to walk down the street to the common store.

"You look really cold." Nickhun stated.

"Oh, I'm fine." Sorn shook her hand infront of her face.

"Don't say that," he smiled and unraveled his scarf and wrapped it around Sorns neck, "cute." Sorn blushed harder and stared at the ground.  

"T-there was something I wanted to talk to you about." She felt stupid for stuttering but he nodded and told her to continue.

"Can we-" she looked up, "can we go on a date?" She wished she had worded it better, maybe not had been so straightforward but she felt so confident that she didn't even care. 

"Oh." Sorn's face fell as Nickhun's eyes drooped. "I'm sorry Sorn, I'm already...talking with the transfer student Tiffany."

"But you're just talking."

"Well it's not 'just talking'." He smiled at the thought of Tiffany. "You're cute, I hope this doesn't change our friendship." He looked apologetic towards her but her eyes still swelled up. 

"No, it's okay," she chocked out a small laugh and smiled weakly, "I understand. She's lovely."

"Sorn, please, I know you're upset but don't think that Tiffany is in any way better then you. You both have your strengths." He was trying to be nice but Sorn just felt awful. How could she think her friend would want to date her, she was an underclassman, short, not as pretty, and Tiffany could sing and be y. All Sorn had was aegyo. 

"Aish, don't worry about it." She smiled and punched his arm playfully. He smiled and hugged her tightly.

"It's okay, you'll find someone."

Those words hurt her more then 100 daggers stabbing her in the chest.

 

"You look really cold." Nickhun stated.

"Oh, I'm fine." Sorn shook her hand infront of her face.

"Don't say that," he smiled and unraveled his scarf and wrapped it around Sorns neck, "cute." Sorn blushed harder and stared at the ground.  

"I have a question for you." 

"Shoot." Nickhun nodded.

"How much is banana milk?"

Nickhun smiled and they continued to walk.

 

Some things are just better left unsaid. Certain moments should just pass over in silence.