Angry?

Life Is Unfair, But That's Fair.

I heard the beeping from outside, and the chatters of the nurses. I stared glumly at the ceiling. I was lying down in the hospital bed for the fourth day, and I felt numb in my heart. I didn't want to move, nor did I want to talk with anyone. So when Minho walked into the room, I ignored him.

"Hello, Miss Krystal. You feeling fine today?" He asked brightly. I didn't move my eyes from the white ceiling. "Miss Krystal, are you okay?" He asked when he saw that I wasn't replying.

I turned my body and lied down on my side, staring at the wall and turning away from Minho.

"If you need anything, just press the red button next to your bed, and a nurse will come for you. For now, we have to do our daily checkup." Minho calmly replied. I still didn't say anything.

"Here." He said as he forced me to turn and face him.

"Get away from me!" I snapped my arms out of his grip. He stood back up and sighed.

"We have to do our checkup. I have to get your blood, and I have to help you stretch your muscles so they don't get cramped up. Do you want to be in more pain than you already are, miss?" Minho said as he lifted his hands to his hips like a teacher. I glared at him in annoyance.

"Just leave me alone, I don't need a checkup." I said coldly.

"No, you need a checkup. Just obey me for a minute and I'll leave you alone." He said.

"I'm completely normal, all I did was break a leg and my arm and some ribs." I rolled my eyes.

Then he smiled. "I think you're amazing for being so normal when you should be in extreme pain and fear right now. You're the first patient that I've ever seen that isn't afraid of a serious surgery and broken bones."

I raised a brow at him. "So what do you want me to do about it?"

Minho chuckled. "Nothing, I'm sorry for complimenting, will you forgive me?" He said sarcastically.

"No." I continued to glare at him.

Then suddenly, the door burst open, and soon, the room was filled with annoying noises. Seungho barged into the room, beatboxing loudly all over the place, and shuffling like crazy.

"Dude, quiet down, you're so loud!" Krystal complained, extremely annoyed.

"YOU quiet down. You should be grateful that I even came here." Seungho replied obnoxiously. He beatboxed even louder.

"Grateful? Are you serious? Why would I be grateful when two annoying guys just barge into my PRIVACY AND PEACE? I wanna be alone in my own thoughts, okay?" I groaned and lied on my side, turning away from them again.

"Stop being such a drama queen. You're complaining about not having privacy and peace? I should be the one complaining here! Ever since that four days ago when I lost my flight to Korea for break to meet my girlfriend, I'm stuck here for another week!" Seungho exclaimed angrily.

"Who are YOU to complain? Did I TELL you to miss your flight? Did I TELL you to be here for me? No! You just did it out of your stupid will, you have no right to complain to me! It's not my fault at all! And why do you have to stay for another week? Just leave right now, for all I care!" I snapped back at him.

"Okay, okay, let's calm down." Minho stood in the middle of us.

"And YOU! Stop acting like you're the parent here! You act all smart-aleck and sarcastic, and you keep making me look like a stupid child! For your ing information, you're only a few years older than me!" I exploded.

"No cussing in this room." Minho glared at me.

"See? You're acting like an 'adult' again. You annoying little piece of ." I glared right back.

"You called me just now?" Minho flared in anger.

"Yeah, I did." I raised a brow and shot back. I saw Minho's fists clench and his breath quickening, but he didn't move or say anything.

"Whoa, is there gonna be a fight here? Should I leave?" Seungho said.

"Yeah, you should leave. You should go to hell. Why are you here anyways? Who told you to come?" I nastitly said.

Seungho looked offended, but his face became obnoxious again. "Mr. Smarty-Pants here called me here." He said, pointing to Minho.

"Why'd you call him here? To annoy me?" I eyed Minho.

Minho didn't say anything, but he pressed the red button next to my bed in silence. A ty-looking nurse came running in.

"Yes, Dr. Choi? What do you need?" The nurse asked.

"Soyu, can you get me some water and a doctor?" Minho asked. I clearly was able to see him boiling in anger and defeat. I smirked.

"Why? You're giving up on me already? You don't have enough willpower to control me?" I asked, amused at his upset-ness.

"No, Krystal. I'm not giving up on you. I never give up on any of my patients. I just think that I should take a break from you before you make a fool out of yourself." Minho simply replied.

"Okay, I'm gonna go." Seungho turned around to leave, but Minho gripped his arm.

"You can leave but I just wanted to inform you that you will have to come to the hospital every day this week at any time. Okay, you may leave now." He said.

"What?! Why do I have to come see this ugly-face every day? I would rather eat my own foot than see her every day!!!" Seungho clutched a bunch of his hair and his face went red.

"Wait, Seungho, shut up from a moment. Minho, what do you mean I'M gonna make a fool out of myself? YOU'RE the one making fool out of yourself." I said, confused.

"You'll make a fool out of yourself if you make me mad. You do NOT want to see me angry." Minho warned.

"WAIT, WAIT, everyone shut up. Minho, I don't want to come here every day." Seungho shouted.

"Dr. Choi, so should I go get a doctor and water? Or would you like to change the request?" The doctor, apparently named Soyu, said as she pulled up her already-short skirt to reveal a bit more of her .

"No, just stand there and wait. Let me get my thoughts in order." Minho put her aside, and she nodded and stood right next to him, her touching his shoulder. I stared disgustingly at the .

"Seungho-ssi, you have to get here every day for Krystal's health. She may be annoyed and get in fights with you, but she needs someone or anyone to communicate with every day. I don't think doctors and nurses will be enough of social life. Even though her physical health might be cured, her social and emotional and mental health may not be cured. So please stay by her side. All you have to do is talk to her. If you don't help her with this, then she won't survive her time in the hospital well. So can you do this for us, Seungho-ssi?" Minho politely and desperately asked.

Seungho hesitated and pondered on Minho's reasons. "You have many good points there, but I really don't want to see Krystal every day. Can't you just find another person? Like a family member?"

I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my heart, and my eyes teared up.

"My family?" I whispered. Minho turned to look at me.

"Did you say something?" He asked. I quickly shook my head and lowered my head to hide my teary eyes. Luckily, he continued talking with Seungho and Soyu.

I was angry at Minho. I really was. I didn't care if I reached his limit and gets mad at me. I can't imagine him being scary and mad, because he's always been such a nerd. The only reason why Minho wasn't a definite nerd was because he didn't wear glasses, and people thought of him as attractive. But he really was a dork and a nerd.

And another reason, he doesn't understand me. He doesn't understand my weaknesses, my life, my family, nor my pains. How is Seungho going to help me cure my mental and emotional health? And why did he have to choose Seungho to do the job? Why couldn't...Jiyeon do the job?

No...no, Krystal, don't think about her. She betrayed you and she, herself, PROMISED that she won't be back for me. She PROMISED...So why would I want her back? Why do I need her? Why am I...desperate for her?