Final.

she's lucky (yeah she thinks she's lucky alright)

Kim Yerim has always been a bright girl. But she’s still so young and inexperienced so the fact that she has four unnies around gives her a bit peace.

Joohyun is eight years older than her and Yerim only feels that when the older girl goes around ironing her uniform and fixing her hair without saying a word. Other times, it’s hard to tell that Joohyun is 25 years old when she’s busy joking around with her, hitting her for a snarky comment or an inappropriate joke. She’s got a violent streak but Yerim knows that the leader will always have a helping hand when she needs one.

Seulgi is always a breath of fresh air. She doesn’t keep one eye trained on her at all times and for that, Yerim is grateful. Joohyun and Wendy will always be her safety net but Seulgi has always been there to turn to with a strong shoulder. There will always be a space for her to curl up next to when she has a bad dream, just like the days long before they debuted when they were roommates. She thinks that it’s appropriate that Seulgi is just as warm and cuddly as her teddy bear counterpart.

Wendy is a lot like Joohyun, but she definitely has more words to say. She’s constantly asking if Yerim wants anything; food, drinks and other little things, but then again, she asks all the members what they want also, being her considerate self. And Yerim knows that Wendy knows that in South Korean culture, you would usually ask the eldest what they would like first but for Wendy, it will always be Yerim before anyone else. (Joohyun didn’t mind at first but now she thinks the older girl gets a little jealous).

Sooyoung probably understands her the most. They have the smallest age difference within the group and with the old maknae having just graduated, she offers the most advice about surviving both school and idol life. But other than that, Yerim just has another playmate (and partner in crime). Somebody who has no reservations and a smart mouth is exactly what she needed to keep her own (evil) ideas and intentions fresh. Sooyoung only needs a quick glance and then she’s ready to back her up on anything

Yeah, Yerim definitely thinks she’s lucky to be put into a group like this.